Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Murong Yandi will be going to the conference. Shangguan won't either way.

Edit: I'll go with a clusterfuck if that's what it is. You guys can sort it out if you think it might matter.

Esquilax

Arcane
Murong Yandi will be going to the conference. Shangguan won't either way.

Then we must ensure that the Sword Saint is in tip-top shape for a fight with Lord Zhang. Our Master would be very disappointed if he came all this way for nothing. In fact, he might be so disappointed that he might have to console himself by drowning the entire city of Yangzhou in the blood of Beggars - both those allied with Qi Liuwu and those who are not. Let's make sure he is amused rather than disappointed.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
So Zhang Minyue is the dreaded drabbit rogue. She didn't even need to talk to get Jing intervene on her behalf.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
In fact, he might be so disappointed that he might have to console himself by drowning the entire city of Yangzhou in the blood of Beggars - both those allied with Qi Liuwu and those who are not.
Would make the next elections easier to manage.

Besides, the beggars can always enlist more members from the homeless of Yangzhou that would be left in the aftermath of our Master's battle.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
BABA
BBBB

Qilin will be definitely invaluable during ten sword conference, because of her poison expertise. Especially since Cao'er will be staying behind to heal sword saint.
Not to mention she is pretty good talker and has good wits.

The reason I think bringing Yifang along is that she is bloody good with that sword and upstanding orthodox girl with good reputation. We might need that extra muscle in order to protect shu and Qilin. Furthermore I don't really want to drag Emei in business that they don't want to involve themselves, especially since they let us keep Yuchang sword.

The only thing that I am afraid of is Cao'er, if we once again get trapped in tunnels or that Shu gets poisoned/injured badly and she isn't there to heal him

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Fuck. I kinda don't want Liuwu to be seen with the Amesha and Holy Maiden, but I kinda also want to get him on our side. Still, this could blow up in our face if we create an anti-Douchebag axis with the Wudang, Emei, Beggar rebels all led by the Fire Cult. That would be making it too easy for Wuxing...
Fuck it, Liuwu is worth more than that.

BAAB

Elfberserker

Liturgist
How the girls feeling about those options?
Does Yunzi want her happy fight times or is she more interested in sword conference?

Baltika9

Arcane
He doesn't have a say in this. He will accept our help and he will like it.

Last edited:

TOME

Cuckmaster General
On second thought, maybe involving Emei in another sect's internal business is not such a good idea. So far all the orthodontist sects have minded their own business' but this incident could be the start of sect wars. It would be a real shame if Emei got attacked by Hueshan/Taishan/Kunlun/BDS because we asked them to help our friend.

Nevill

Arcane
Maybe. Would the Abbess Miecao help Qi Liuwu, though, or would she prefer not to involve herself for fear of retaliation?

I don't know. The Frathouse looked like they stood for each other, and the loss of the Beggars to the UNBRO generation is a very sad thing. If anything, I want the last remnants of BRO to stand together.

He doesn't have a say in this. He will accept our fate and he will like it.
Dude, at this point the confrontation with Wuxing is inevitable. If you want Yunzi with you as support, you'll be involving the Fire Cult with Wudang as the Emei representative when the hostilities break out. If you let her join Liuwu, you'll be involving them with the actual Emei and the Beggars. It will happen either way.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Qi Liuwu just says he can handle it himself, as per the update.

Yunzi would prefer to visit the sword conference. But she's okay with staying behind if it means she gets to watch hobos fight. She finds it funny. Girl has a strange sense of humor.

Tribute

Arbiter
As much as I don't want to rack up any more Cao'er Abandonment Points, I'm gonna have to go with BAAA for now. Shagguan is our bro, and we are at his disposal. We kept the Yunchang sword, so we should have Yifang work her magic with Emei instead of coming with us. Likewise, the Fire Cult repairing relations with the Beggars should also help.

Of course, Yunzi and Armaiti siding with Qi Liuwu might get used by Nie as further ammunition to deligitimize Qi Liuwu's faction.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I am starting to feel bad for Cao'er now.
Only girl in our harem, who gets left behind.

Edit: Constantly behind.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
She isn't left behind. She is tasked with the most important mission we have.

Nevill

Arcane
She isn't left behind. She is tasked with the most important mission we have.
Not really. I don't think anything is wrong with the Saint, he is just lazy. He was healthy enough to get his ass here, but not enough to go near Zhang Jue? Heh.

When was the last time we saw a master ill?

Meanwhile, if the conference goes to hell, as the B choices seem to prepare us for, she could indeed prove invaluable. So much can go wrong there.

In fact, BBAB.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Hmm...
You know what.

Flopping to BBBB for now.

Still undecided about Emei.
I don't think that getting Emei involved in other sects internal matter is good idea, but losing beggar sect to unbro faction is even worse...
Then again maybe we should listen the old bugger when he said not to worry about it. Qi Liuwu knows what he is doing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom