Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The clock started ticking after the tournament, it's only been about two weeks and a half since then. As for the protective sheath, you can make more if you need to, you have the recipe and the necessary skill level.

Esquilax

Arcane
treave, are we still injured? We didn't take the medicine and we don't have Cao'er looking after us, so I'm assuming we've still got some aches and pains after two and a half weeks.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Cao'er did most of the work required for your arm to heal by itself, and your internal injuries weren't that serious so you are fine now. Might want to take less risks now that you don't have a miracle healer around, though.

Baltika9

Arcane
Less risks. Jing. Riiight.
Obviously, the first thing we have to do now is go to Huehueshan and face the father of Nie Shiuxian, the sext's leader, for disrobing her.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So, you harass the nuns, troll Qingcheng disciples, enter a respected tournament under the alias of Man Tiger Pig - in a pig's mask, no less, - harass the nuns again with your antics, strip your opponents on the stage, drink booze with the sect masters while they bet on you against their own colleagues, dangle the possibility of a duel before BJ's eyes before disappearing on him - and now you want to get serious?

No way! Trololo Jing is the best Jing. His goofball nature is as much a part of him now as his YOLO attitude.

cort

Novice
Casting a vote for A

Since Jing is still injured (presumably), I think some sexual healing is just what the doctor ordered. He shouldn't be too distracted with the mission though, Jing can always fish for information in between vigorous rounds of sex. :smug:

Besides, nothing stops him from name dropping the names of the other masters to prove that Jing is "privy" to certain sensitive matters. I mean, how many people know that the masters are a bunch of lecherous bastards? Play our cards right and we can even get a discount!

Esquilax

Arcane
So, you harass the nuns, troll Qingcheng disciples, enter a respected tournament under the alias of Man Tiger Pig - in a pig's mask, no less, - harass the nuns again with your antics, strip your opponents on the stage, drink booze with the sect masters while they bet on you against their own colleagues, dangle the possibility of a duel before BJ's eyes before disappearing on him - and now you want to get serious?

No way! Trololo Jing is the best Jing. His goofball nature is as much a part of him now as his YOLO attitude.

The goofball will always be secondary to the YOLO. The YOLO is all.

I really do think we're far better off spending the money, then using a cover as a client to more discreetly gather information while we're in there. Going in as a merchant with our stinky condoms just doesn't give us the same options. Out of all the resources that we have, money is the easiest for us to obtain and the type that we have the most of, so I say spend it. What the fuck else are we going to do with it?

Anyways, what kind of a fighter is Jing if he is the type that actually saves money? What kind of self-respecting cocky, talented prizefighter neglects an opportunity to squander all of his money on whores after becoming a champion? Much like how Iron Mike Tyson ended up blowing his $300 million career winnings and going bankrupt, we must follow in the same glorious tradition. Hey, fuck it, with our luck, we'll probably end up getting robbed sooner or later, so we might as well have fun with the money we've got while we've still got it.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Why do you think we would be doing this to save money, and not to fool around because we can? Finding ways inside places we aren't supposed to be in is way more fun than attaining a proper authorization.

You are right, money do not mean much to us. Because we never rely on them to carry us though life anyway. Getting inside the most luxurious building with nothing but a charming smile and a trusted condom, past whatever rules and security there are to prevent it, is a matter of principle.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Incidentally gents, aren't you worried that selling condoms in an age where no one's heard of them yet is a bit too, uh, loud? Seems like something that can grab a LOT of attention, maybe a bit more than we need.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
C

I don't have a problem using our winnings but I do have a problem using them on whores. Must think about how our crazy stalkers are going to react if they find out we used our money here.

Esquilax

Arcane
I don't have a problem using our winnings but I do have a problem using them on whores. Must think about how our crazy stalkers are going to react if they find out we used our money here.

Heh, if we're going into the brothel as a random client I think that's a lot harder for our crazy, lovable stalker known as Cao'er to figure out than it would if we're going in as Master Yao's stinky condom salesman. In any case, Cao'er seems be rather comfortable with our manwhoring, and I don't think that what she's going to think three months down the line when we pick her up from Emei should be at the forefront of our concerns right now anyways.

As ScubaV said, we are the Josh Sawyer to her Roguey, she will love Jing pretty much regardless of what he does.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Smashing Axe - C
ERYFKRAD - B>D
Esquilax - A
Ifeex - C
Kipeci - C
Jester - C
asxetos - C
Random Word - C
Stygian Lurker - A
Tigranes - B>A
Nevill - C
Rex Feral - C
Zero Credibility - B>A
Azira - A
Baltika9 - A
Grimgravy - A>C
ScubaV - C
XenomorphII - C
Ganymede - A
cort - A
TOME - C

Current tally:

A - 7
B - 3
C - 11

Post-flop:

A - 9
B - 1
C - 11

List of arguments:

1. Money is there to be spent (pro-A)
2. Condom as it is isn't a viable product (anti-C)
3. Yao's name will attract the Madame's attention (pro-C)
4. Condoms make money (pro-C)
5. Character needs sex (pro-A)
6. Entrance fee is expensive, do not want to spend money on whores (anti-A)
7. Servitude is a more subtle approach to disguise yourself (pro-B)
8. Servant approach may require more time to succeed (anti-B)

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Ah, missed it. Thanks. I'll close the votes in about an hour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom