Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
I find it hilarious that the treave LP without the ANIME tag is the one with the epic tsundere romansu.
We had Itlani, Sekh and, most tsundere of all, Kyrie. We just screwed them up in EPIC fashion.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Hmm. The question is does Yunzi prefer the scoundrel or gentleman...
B=A Whichever will bring the update.

Anabanana

Augur
On second thoughts, can I vote for D: kiss the frog and THEN Yunzi, just to spread the delicious salivating froggy love?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
ERYFKRAD - A
obiter dictum - A
Baltika9 - A
Nevill - A
The Brazilian Slaughter - B
Anabanana - B
XenomorphII - A
Jester - B
Lambchop19 - B
Elfberserker - B
Kipeci - A
Kashmir Slippers - A
Absinthe - A
Ifeex - A
asxetos - A
ScubaV - A
Grimgravy - B
a bear named spigot - A
kazgar - B
Esquilax - A
Zero Credibility - B
LWC1996 - B
Azira - A
Rex Feral - A
Stygian Lurker - A
Smashing Axe - B
Bloodshifter - A

Current tally:

A - 17
B - 10

Last edited:

kazgar

Arcane
B

A will fuck up due to time taken or some other bullshit and we'll win but lose priest or scholarbro or something in the process, not worth it. Downsides are too high on this one to muck around. If it doesn't work, it won't work whether A or B so we'll be in some sort of C situation regardless.

Baltika9

Arcane
Yes, let's spread demonic toad herpes all over China.
Sadly, B doesn't say anything about kissing Yunzi later, so I don't know where you guys got that part from.
B. They are right – well, if they are right, this is the best thing you can do. You will bravely sacrifice your own lips for the sake of the greater good, and kiss the toad demoness. No matter what snide comments Yunzi makes, you are doing this for your comrades, not because you want to kiss those slimy big lips. You are not a pervert.

Baltika9

Arcane
B doesn't though. Perhaps treave meant "kiss the toad first and Yunzi later, a long time later." Unless the text for B gets edited, then it will be a different matter.

Baltika9

Arcane
Not troll enough to peek on a hawt chick, apparently. Besides, doing that would be downright ungentlemanly and perverse. And the Jing from B couldn't possibly do that. He is not a pervert.
:lol:

Last edited:

Kipeci

Arcane
Staring at someone while they bathe isn't trolling.

They're different motivations, clearly. A is looking for a kiss, B is to troll her with toad slime. Hence, B is going for r00fles rather than any perverse suches.

Baltika9

Arcane
Clearly, but I'd rather she be our waifu/part of our harem, than a punching bag for our trolling. She's too d'aww for that. My poor, sensitive heart was already broken three times. I couldn't possibly survive a fourth.
:troll:

Kipeci

Arcane
still mad about not joining the fire cult

We need to drop everything about the black dragon society and find those bros if possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom