Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Maybe the wudu cult wasn't framed because they know about poisons but because they have done/are doing business with the fire cult?

SirArvedeth

Novice
Okay, after reading the posts written earlier, I'm voting for A. Couldn't decide earlier but now I'm pretty sure that we should go with Qilin.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Kipeci - A
TOME - A
Nevill - A
Elfberserker - A
Baltika9 - B2
Jester - A > B3
Azira - A
The Brazilian Slaughter - A
Fangshi - B2
Absinthe - A > B2
ERYFKRAD - B2 > A
Anabanana - B2
Mystiknight - B2
Grimgravy - A
asxetos - B2
LWC1996 - B2
Rex Feral - A
XenomorphII - B2
Esquilax - B2
Kashmir Slippers - A
Tigranes - A
Kayerts - A
SirArvedeth - A

Final tally:

A - 14
B2 - 9

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The Wudu Cult

“I’ll go with you.”

You savour the rare look of genuine surprise on Qilin’s face. It looks like she had been expecting you to go to the Crown Prince as your first order of business.

“What’s the matter, I thought you wanted me to meet your father?” you grin. A bit of colour comes into her cheeks as she replies, slightly flustered. “O-oh, right. Of course. That’s right. I’ll need to introduce you so that you can take responsibility.”

“Take responsibility… for what?” You aren’t aware that you had done anything that needs taking responsibility for, but she just hums a little tune and ignores you.

The next day, you arrive at the gorge. Qilin leads you down a long flight of slippery, narrow steps hewn from the steep rock walls on either side of the stream. Small thickets of tall bamboo occasionally get in your way – you are forced to use your qinggong to skirt around the trees to continue onwards. “Is this the only entrance?” you ask, lightly leaping over a missing step.

“No, there is a guest entrance from a large cave further downstream, and another underwater passage which we use to transport supplies. I’ll let you see it later,” replies Qilin in front of you. Judging from the difficulty of this terrain, it is unlikely the Tang soldiers will be able to attack from this location. You mention that to Qilin, and she laughs, agreeing. “The entrance inside the cave is hidden by a secret mechanism that only members of the sect know how to operate, and it is impossible to for anyone to hold their breath long enough to travel the underwater passage.” It seems like any attack will much be harder than you had first thought – the army would not be able to use their full numbers to bear, and you are certain that the Wudu Cult would have laid traps to further deter intruders.

As you round a particularly tricky bend, the headquarters of the Wudu Cult comes into view. The buildings are perched on impossible spots all along the both sides of the sheer gorge, linked by long iron chains and wooden planks. They appear to be extensions of chambers in the rock walls. “The steps continue on to lead to an entrance hall, but here I usually take a shortcut,” explains Qilin. “You can try keeping up, or go on ahead to the entrance hall.” She takes on a rather challenging tone, smiling at you. Saying that, she jumps off the rock stairway. Gracefully leaping across the bamboo trees that dot the area, she then bounds up a cliff and lands on top of one of the buildings.

“What is she, a mountain goat?” you mutter. “Cao’er, what do you think?” If she couldn’t pull this off, you would walk with her to the entrance hall. Cao’er nods. “…no problem. I can do it.” You raise your eyebrows, impressed at the quiet confidence in her voice. “Well then, let’s do it!” You throw yourself off the steps and aim for the nearest tree. As you land on the bamboo, you kick off – it bends a lot more than it did for Qilin, where it had barely budged. As a result, your subsequent leap is unstable. You gain less height than you had hoped.

Angling for the nearest rock, you decide to use an alternate path; your qinggong won’t be graceful enough to follow Qilin’s exact route. You stick close to the cliff, skirting the side of the gorge as you make small leaps from outcrop to outcrop quickly. As you reach the final stretch, you realize that you are out of footholds to get you closer. It would be embarrassing to get stuck up here. You leap upwards, using your Shouwang Claws to help the climb until you find yourself hanging from a rock.

There, this height should be sufficient. Concentrating on your feet, you kick off from the rock wall and make a powerful leap away from the cliff. You soar through the sky. The jump brings you a good distance across the gorge, clearing almost half of its width. Making an agile somersault in mid-air, you flip around and land on your feet, albeit a little heavily. You’ve made it.

When you look up, Qilin is laughing at you. “What was that all about? You took almost as long as it would have to just follow the steps!” You bristle as she continues. “Now, Cao’er was good. She found an even faster way that I’ve never seen before.”

“It’s nothing… it was just a more efficient way,” replies Cao’er. “…if you saw it too, you could have done it, Jing…”

“Well,” you sigh, getting up and dusting yourself off, “you’ll have to teach me later.”

Like father, like daughter.

“So you have finally decided to take responsibility for my daughter? Oh, no, I’m just kidding. Don’t get so nervous,” grins Chi Tianxie with a twinkle in his eye. You are in the study of the Scarlet Scorpion, second-in-command of the Wudu Cult and renowned as a powerful martial artist in his own right. Dressed in the colourful clothes of the Miao, he gives off a casual impression of a ruffian, with his untamed beard and receding hairline – you must admit, he is not what you expected given the tests he had sent Qilin on. “I approve of you, though. You look just the right sort for our ranks, with that hair and that eye-patch,” he nods happily. “You can start by calling me father-in-law, or just father if you prefer.”

“Father!” complains Qilin, “This isn’t the time for your silly tangents!”

“I’m not sure you’re one to complain, Qilin,” you quip. “You tend to do the same when it suits you.”

Chi Tianxie roars in laughter. “Yes, I have taught my daughter well, haven’t I? It looks like you are going to fit right in, Xu Jing!”

“Father, about the Tang-“ Qilin tries to get the conversation back on track but her father raises his hand. “I know, but we have to wait for Huodu to get back before we can decide on anything.”

It looks like the Western Snake isn’t on the premises at the moment.

“Where is Uncle?” asks Qilin.

“Hm, well…” Chi Tianxie grins fiercely, as if appreciating the setup for a joke. “I’ll let him tell you when he returns. He should be back in the evening.” You get a slight feeling of unease – what if Tulu Huodu had gone ahead to Shun’s camp and struck first?

“In the meantime, the three of you have travelled a long way. Rest and relax. You might not get a chance in the coming days,” continues the Scarlet Scorpion. “By the way, that young lady there, you are Shunshi’s apprentice, right?”

“…yes. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mister Chi…” says Cao’er nervously. Scratching his beard, Chi replies, “Hm, I think I still owe that old man some books for that debacle in Guangzhou. My study is yours, read whatever you want.”

Cao’er brightens up instantly and manages to mutter some words of thanks before turning the full powers of her concentration on the numerous poison, herbal and medical tomes lining the shelves of the study. With a cheerful grin, Chi Tianxie leaves the study, warning Cao’er not to open any drawers just in case. She nods obediently. Meanwhile, Qilin pulls you off on a tour of the Wudu Cult. Talking excitedly all the while, she shows you the places where they cultivate herbs in trays and rear poisonous animals in tanks – the cult members seem pleased to see their young mistress finally bring a boy back home: ‘When is the wedding?’ appears to be a common question for them to ask, which you learn to deflect skilfully. It seems that there are also practice dummies for acupuncture points. You remember your studies with Master Yao, and the book he gave you. The tour manages to give you some new insight, allowing you to reach a breakthrough.

You look at Qilin, eagerly explaining the properties of the dangerous-looking scorpion in her hand like a little girl. For once, she is not attempting to be a seductive, teasing older lady, and it is refreshing to you.

“This is what you really are like, huh?” you say, leaning on a railing that overlooks one of the many waterfalls that line the gorge.

“What do you mean? I’m always like this.”

“You seem happier. More open.”

“Well,” she replies indignantly, “this is my home after all. It’s where I can relax and only worry about the poisons. Ah, that reminds me. I do have to tell the chef not to add any experiments into your food, he can get so over-zealous at times…”

That’s right – you had almost forgotten. The Wudu Cult is a gang of poisoners who would do anything for the right price. No matter how friendly or carefree they seem, they still trade in death.

Evening arrives before you know it, and with it, dinner.

You are invited to eat together with the Chi family; Qilin and her father and Tulu Huodu’s spouse – Qilin’s aunt and her father’s sister – Chi Huishe. You had wondered why Chi Tianxie was not the heir apparent, and Qilin had told you that the succession was historically matrilineal. Chi Huishe had been the leader of the Wudu Cult, but upon marriage she had yielded the position to her husband – this was exceedingly rare, though no one spoke out against it as they all respected Tulu Huodu’s supreme skill at poison. However, as they had not conceived any children, Qilin was designated as the successor.

All of you are waiting for the head of the family to return before tucking in. You have been poking at your food for the past ten minutes, wondering if it was poisoned. “Huodu is not back yet?” asks Chi Tianxie. Chi Huishe, a beautiful woman in middle age who bears a strong familial resemblance to Qilin, just smiles. “He’s here.” She flicks her eyes towards the door. As it opens, a tall, old man of about seventy enters – you are surprised. You had heard that he should have been younger than Chi Tianxie. Then, you notice that he is wearing the armour and cloak of a Tang general.

“My dear, you forgot to remove the disguise,” remarks Chi Huishe irritably.

“My apologies,” croaks the old man as he walks towards the table. He closes his eyes and concentrates, and his features rearrange themselves, taking on a younger texture and pallor. He removes the helmet, showing a bald head underneath. His features are non-descript – the only thing that strikes you are his eyes, which seem to be a strange shade of gold. As he sits down, you get up, Cao’er following your cue.

“Xu Jing, the disciple of Zhang Jue, greets the leader of the Wudu Sect with the utmost respect,” you say, bowing deeply with your hands clasped together. Cao’er does the same, muttering an almost unintelligible introduction.

“The Southern Maniac’s apprentice. I see. I have heard that my niece managed to make your acquaintance. You have built quite the reputation for yourself,” says the Western Snake calmly. “Do not stand on ceremony. Sit.” It seems more of an order than a polite request, but you do so without complaint. Looking at the Great Pugilist opposite you, you realize that he feels like the exact opposite of Zhang Jue – Master Zhang, even when still, emanated a strong aura of dominance and killing intent. Tulu Huodu, however, appeared to be a void… a blank. You could not read him one bit.

“So, brother,” begins Chi Tianxie as everyone starts eating – you more tentatively than the others – “what news do you bring?”

“The prince is undecided still,” says Tulu Huodu quietly as he places his chopsticks down. “It seems that he has already located the entrances to the sect with his own resources some time ago, but he is yet to share it with his soldiers.”

“Is he still holding out for something to change?” asks his wife.

“No, he is wondering whether he should force a change in the situation himself. Of course, he has not told me what he is planning yet. We should be prepared for all eventualities, including betrayal.” The Western Snake is cold and calm, measuring his words carefully.

The exchange stuns you. It almost seems as if Shun had been working together with Tulu Huodu.

“I am sorry to interrupt, Master Tulu, but you have met with the Crown Prince just now? Is he actually an ally of yours?”

Tulu Huodu turns his golden gaze to you, holding it there uncomfortably. “Yes and no. This is the second time we have met, and we merely find ourselves in the same boat for now, nothing more.”

“Ah!” exclaims Qilin suddenly. “You mean during the tournament, uncle? That was your business?” He nods. “Yes. I had to go to Chang’an instead of Luoyang because of the Prince. He needed to consult me about the immortality pills that the Emperor was taking.”

“Was he asking for an antidote?”

A scary smile floats across Tulu Huodu’s lips. “Of course not. He was asking me to estimate how much longer the Emperor had if he continued ingesting those pills. From the sample he managed to procure, I gave him an estimate, but I could not make a proper diagnosis without access to the Emperor himself… and that is slightly bothersome even for me. Still, that does not matter now; the Emperor’s collapse has happened far sooner than both I or the Crown Prince had expected.”

You ponder the odds, and ask, “Could someone have poisoned him, then, on top of the immortality pills?”

“It is possible, but improbable. It could simply be that the Emperor was in worse shape than I had thought,” says Tulu Huodu simply. “At any rate, someone has leaked our first meeting to certain factions in the court. That is why the Wudu Sect was quickly named the culprit. I am sure you understand why, Qilin?” He turns his attention to his heir, testing her. Qilin swallows her food and looks at her bowl of rice, as if willing the white grains to give her an answer. You already understand the reasons from your experience with court politics, but it would be poor form of you to interrupt. Besides, you think she can do it.

“On the off-chance that you really have aligned yourself with the Crown Prince, this would be a perfect way to force him to destroy his own ally, be destroyed by his ally, or be painted as the culprit behind his father’s poisoning, should he find excuses not to act?” she offers, after some time. That is the same conclusion you had come to. Tulu Huodu nods approvingly. “Correct. If he even thought of pushing the blame onto a scapegoat, they would bring up his meeting with me as evidence he poisoned his father. He would not have time to build up a convincing case.”

“Politics is so troublesome,” grumbles Qilin.

“That is how the world works, dear daughter,” says Chi Tianxie. “What do we do next? I suppose killing the Crown Prince would not solve anything?” You wince inwardly at this blunt talk of assassinating Shun. Tulu Huodu shakes his head. “Even if I wanted to, he is well-guarded. There appears to be a master of stealth around his person, someone who I could barely sense. I can easily defeat that man in a fight, but he could detect my arrival long before I made it to the Crown Prince’s side. I would be exposed and surrounded quickly. It would not really solve anything but give the Court an excuse to send a hundred thousand men the next time even if I manage to succeed, and I would much rather have the Crown Prince than any of his wastrel brothers anyway.”

“Then, we run,” says Chi Huishe.

“Yes, that is the most sensible option. We should retreat and hide, biding our time. I have established plenty of safehouses the families can use,” replies her brother. They seem to have been more prepared for this than Qilin had expected.

“What about the people living in this area?” you ask, knowing that should the Wudu Cult go missing, Shun may be forced to put villages to the sword just to root out the cultists.

“What about them?” asks Tulu Huodu emotionlessly.

“If they cannot find you, the army will kill them in order to drag the Wudu Sect refugees out into the open,” you say. “You would just be getting them into trouble.” The Western Snake laughs coldly, a strange glitter in his eyes. “Then that is their misfortune. My concern is with taking care of those who follow me… there is no room in this venture for misguided nobility. This is amusing; I had not expected a disciple of the Southern Maniac to say such a thing!”

“It is not an easy thing for us to do, but we have always lived a relatively self-sufficient lifestyle,” explains Chi Tianxie. “We do not owe the villages and towns in Guizhou anything.”

“They do come to us for remedies and medicines, and we have kept bandits away through fear even though it was only in our self-interest,” Qilin says. “Father, Uncle, in some ways they look up to us. I have been in the villages. They do not dislike our presence, but if we withdraw now and leave them to the slaughter, they will hate us.”

“You are entirely correct, Qilin,” says Chi Huishe, “but do we have any other choice? Or would you rather the entire sect be slaughtered? Even with all of our advantages, we cannot defeat an army ten thousand strong.”

“All of this is premature,” says Tulu Huodu suddenly. “The Crown Prince has arranged for another meeting in Chishui, two days from now. The evacuation will be nearly complete by then, but what happens next is entirely up to him.”

“Luring him away from his army, eh?” grins Chi Tianxie.

“No, that is not my intention, and Li Shun is not fool enough to fall for that. If he is confident enough in his safety to make the proposal, he must have considered everything thoroughly.”

“So-“ you begin, but Tulu Huodu cuts you off. “If you want to come along, Xu Jing, feel free. I am sure you would like to see the Prince again. No, there is no need to be surprised. I am not that stupid.”

“If you know I am working for the Crown Prince, why talk about your plans in front of me?” you say, confused, “Are you not afraid that I would report to him and betray you?” Besides you, Cao’er seems entirely unconcerned, focusing on her food.

“Would you? Once you marry Qilin, all of this will also be yours in the future. Why sabotage your own powerbase like this?” replies Tulu Huodu without batting an eye. “Though we may be facing a crisis, it is nothing that will last. People with our expertise will always be in demand. We will survive, and return stronger than ever. You would do well with us.”

“Wait, what, I didn’t… Qilin, what have you been telling them?”

“I didn’t say anything,” she says meekly, not looking you in the eye for once. “I’m not ready to marry anyone just yet.”

“My daughter really didn’t say anything,” laughs Chi Tianxie, “but she would not have brought a man home, into this place, if she wasn’t serious. At least, it shows that she really trusts you, and I can tell you that is as rare as the silver snowdrop, Xu Jing. Well, that is not important right now! At least I can see that you don’t think it is. Huodu, do not scare the young ones like that.”

The Western Snake closes his eyes and shrugs. “The both of you could do far worse than each other.” When he puts it like that, in his rational, calm way, he almost seems convincing. “No matter. Qilin, you will come along with me for the meeting. After that, you will leave Guizhou until everything blows over.” He phrases his words firmly and coldly. The normally chatty Qilin bows her head and only says, “Yes, Uncle,” realizing that this is not the time for further questions.

After the dinner, you find yourself wandering around the cult’s buildings. The scenery is beautiful even at night; the moonlight sparkles off the waterfalls and the sight and sound of the bamboo trees waving gently in the night breeze is soothing. Cao’er follows behind you, engrossed in a book she had taken from the Scarlet Scorpion’s study. Suddenly, you hear the sound of screams for help and cries of battle from the top of the gorge. “Cao’er, I’m going to check it out-“

“…going with you…” she mutters, as she tucks the book away. There’s no stopping her when she’s like this. You nod.

Using your qinggong again, you reach the top of the gorge. There you find one injured Wudu member, and one dead. “Ah, it’s the young master!” exclaims the girl tearfully, cradling her dead friend. You are not sure when you had become the ‘young master’, but now is not the time to right her misconception. “What happened here?” you ask, though looking at the scene it is clear that they had been attacked.

“T-Tang scouts! We were patrolling and spotted them, and they attacked us to get away,” says the girl. She points to the direction of the trees, where the scouts would have went. Looking closely, you can just about make out their tracks – these were not highly skilled woodsmen on Yoriwaka's level. Shun had kept the location of the cult a secret from his men, but it did not rule out them discovering it themselves.

“How many were there?” you ask.

“Six, maybe seven… I don’t know. They caught us by surprise... they were too quick.”

“Do we go after them?” Cao’er asks, tugging at your sleeves. You look down at the Wudu Cult buildings – torches were being brought out. The other cultists would be here soon.

A. You go after the scouts. You might be able to take them alive, or you might not, but they cannot be allowed to get back to their camp. Shun’s parley with Tulu Huodu is in two days’ time – you will not allow anything to stand in the way even if they are soldiers serving your liege.

B. You will let the Wudu Cult do their own tracking. You will not participate in the killing of Tang soldiers who were only doing their job – raising your hand against loyal subordinates of the dynasty has always been anathema to you. Let the dice fall where they may.

C. You take this opportunity to flee towards the Prince’s camp, following the trail of the scouts while pretending to be trying to stop them. You need to find out what he has planned, and tell him about the Wudu Cult’s own plans for evacuation.

Last edited:

SirArvedeth

Novice
I'll vote for A. Let's hope this time there won't be any surprise like Gao Ying appearing out of nowhere and saying "Why, hello there..."

Kipeci

Arcane
Wait, why is the pressure points cap still at 6 when we lost some perception? Shouldn't that have been capped at a lower point?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hm, I was planning to have the +2 from Reikan make up for it in most circumstances, but you're right, I should keep the skill levels and lower the cap. 6 will still be your unstated limit until you improve Reikan further. Common pressure points should be a very viable and less risky option in combat from now on against mooks, unless you are in a situation where you are unable to use Reikan.

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I wonder, if Yoriwaka is Shu's master of stealth guy. He seems to be only one that could mask his presence from Wudu cult master, unless Gao has more ranks in stealth that I assumed. Anyway it's good to see that shu and Wudu cult at laest have common interest regarding the throne even if they both are rather in shitty boat now.

A. For now, but I may easily flop to other options.

Jester

Arbiter
A
I assume that they are part of japan refuges so mby we will be able to talk it through, if not more people will be alive if they die.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
A
I suppose ultimately we're fairly fortunate that we elected to go for the blind man's perception technique. Still. Depth perception.

treave could you give an example of a situation where reikan wouldn't work?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
When your mind is disturbed, or your senses are confused. When you are caught flat-footed, poisoned or otherwise distracted. When you are engaged in a battle where you are unable to keep your calm. Those sort of situations will compound your perception problem, and there can be many causes including enemy techniques.

4 is still average though.

For example, you'd have to use Reikan while pursuing the fleeing scouts through the bamboo forest in darkness to be able to catch up to them. You can't detect them easily otherwise even though it would have been possible with your original PER 6.

Tigranes

Arcane
Really enjoyed this update treave, and good choices as well.

I don't think the Yoshikawa / Jap scouts thing should be relied on too much, all we have done so far is say "oh master of stealth & good trackers, OMG ITS THEM". Isn't it rather improbable? (1) They are, officially speaking, still Bastards That Need To Be Put Down, remember; (2) Even if Yoshikawa himself was stealthily helping Shun out from nearby, it doesn't make sense for him to bring other people with him; (3) Even if he did, why would they be doing the scouting, given Shun already knows where they are and how to get to them?

No, these are most likely to be your standard Tang scouts, of a high caliber, and they are likely to return and tell the entire camp. If they were Yoshiwaka....Yorikawa...Yokohama...awpeiofjlaw's scouts, we wouldn't need to worry so much. The big question between A and B is whether we're more likely to catch them or not.

C is also an interesting option. Now we know Shun is talking to the Wudu, we could now go over, hear both sides, and be of maximum help. But I'm still not convinced there's a lot of ways in which we can be useful on that side, given our identity problems.

Tribute

Arbiter
Common pressure points should be a very viable and less risky option in combat from now on against mooks, unless you are in a situation where you are unable to use Reikan.
Does this mean Jing could use pressure points to disable the scouts, or is he going to have to kill them? Making sure Shun makes it to parley undisturbed is probably the best option, but killing Shun's own men doesn't sit right with me either...

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Tigranes said:
C is also an interesting option. Now we know Shun is talking to the Wudu, we could now go over, hear both sides, and be of maximum help. But I'm still not convinced there's a lot of ways in which we can be useful on that side, given our identity problems.
The prince will reveal his plan in two days either way. The best we can do is to not interfere. And really, anyone with a half-decent INT score would know that the Wudu cult is preparing for an evacuation. What would be holding them here, the responsibility for the locals?

Tigranes said:
I don't think the Yoshikawa / Jap scouts thing should be relied on too much, all we have done so far is say "oh master of stealth & good trackers, OMG ITS THEM"
Besides, they aren't even good trackers. Just your regular scouts.
treave said:
these were not highly skilled woodsmen on Yoriwaka's level.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Does this mean Jing could use pressure points to disable the scouts, or is he going to have to kill them? Making sure Shun makes it to parley undisturbed is probably the best option, but killing Shun's own men doesn't sit right with me either...

The forest is dark and you're short one eye, so you are not confident you can get them all alive without letting some escape. Cao'er is along to help so you should at least be able to take some captives, but blood is likely to be spilled in the process.

Fangshi

Arcane
I am inclined to say A here since these are likely just regular Tang soldiers (well probably commandos or the like but not ninjas) like Tigranes says and it would not be good if they made it back with what they know. Hopefully we do not get ambushed as we chase them back towards the camp...

C would not be out of character for Jing... but we would still have the problem of trying to infiltrate Shun's camp, though it would be nice to see Shun before the meeting and see what he actually intends to do.

B seems at odds with some of our earlier choices, Jing has had no real problem trying to kill/killing government agents in the past. I am sure the guy at the ghost manor was just doing his job and we still killed him almost without a second thought. Still B is definitely the least risky in the short term view so there is that I suppose.

It is almost a shame Jing is not on a good footing with the government. We could have openly declared that the maniac's apprentice had come to "exterminate" the Wudu in defense of the empire. Then march up there and burn the place down while the Wudu escape. They would be "dead" and Shun would maintain an ally and our "rep" would soar... ahh... road not taken and all of that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom