Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
Whut? We didn't murder Tenzin any more than she, or Little Tiger or Xuxian did.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, she won't blame it on us any more than she would blame it on herself.

But she considered Tenzin as her future spouse. She didn't want to reject him outright.

I think she is going to feel bad about this whole thing, and the axident did not draw you two closer one bit.

Codex preferring a prison full of cocks instead of a vacation with 3 hot girls.
The princess promised to visit.

Esquilax

Arcane
B. You stay and try to explain things properly. It was just an accident; everyone should have seen that. Since the Prince is just about dead, Princess Rinchen and her future spouse should be next in line to rule in the next few seconds. That means Jixuan Wuni should have a very, very good chance of becoming the Prince Consort, and if you play things right, you should be able to get out of this without any further nasty relationship problems with the Tufan. Hopefully.

1. You get Cao'er down here to see if she can heal the prince. It might work.

2. You don't call for Cao'er. You don't want her anywhere near this mess.

I'm concerned about the potential for racking up more Cao'er Abandonment Points with B2. The last time we "abandoned" her (it wasn't abandonment from our perspective, but from hers it sure felt like it because she's slightly clingy) she was trying to find us for a month. I can't help but feel that it would have consequences for our relationship with one another if we were to do the same thing we did back in the palace tunnels.

The Prince might not be good for Shun's interests, but she'd rather be with us in jail than free without us. Face it, we're stick with her. If we leave her now, she'll probably fuck Jing with something considerably sharper than a hand-crafted wooden dildo.

B2>B1

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Esquilax said:
I can't help but feel that it would have consequences for our relationship with one another if we were to do the same thing we did back in the palace tunnels.
We are in a relationship for two years now. I'd say the abandonment points meter have been reset. Cao'er knows her place in our heart, as opposed to back then when we continuosly tried to dodge her advances.

Her personality have changed since the month we spent under ground, and drastically so. She have become much more assertive and self-reliant. At this point I'd expect her to be the one who would get you out of jail, rather than the one who you would have to bail out.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Can't we have her fail at saving him then? I really want him to die. This whole trip will have been almost fruitless otherwise.

Esquilax

Arcane
Can't we have her fail at saving him then? I really want him to die. This whole trip will have been almost fruitless otherwise.

:lol:

How would you go about doing that? Ask her to pretend to save his life? If you want him to die, then just do nothing (B2). It's not like you can yell out such detailed instructions to her when the Prince barely has seconds to live.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
The Prince might not be good for Shun's interests, but she'd rather be with us in jail than free without us. Face it, we're stick with her. If we leave her now, she'll probably fuck Jing with something considerably sharper than a hand-crafted wooden dildo.

You say it like it's a bad thing, when codex aims to go to where greatest number of cocks are available and with our recent interest with swords:codexisfor:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
B2>A1

Of course, if we flee, we act as the scapegoat for all involved, A1 means Yunzi shares that burden, and probably the Fire Cult to boot. If we don't flee, then, well, the outcome is dubious. I don't want Cao'er involved, no way are we going to get her near the Prince, and they're very likely to act the wrong way to her involvement, due to neither her nor us knowing the language.

archaen

Cipher
Patron
Newfag here deciding to join in the fun. I think it is a bad idea to stick around. What if we lose a month sitting around in a Turfag prison? That is a month we could be getting the rest of our harem training. If we are going to stay then we better hope the prince lives or nothing we do or say is going to matter.

A1 > B1

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Newfag here deciding to join in the fun. I think it is a bad idea to stick around. What if we lose a month sitting around in a Turfag prison? That is a month we could be getting the rest of our harem training. If we are going to stay then we better hope the prince lives or nothing we do or say is going to matter.

A1 > B1
A prison is the perfect place for training

archaen

Cipher
Patron
I am sure a fat and out of shape Jing will finally get rid of his spare tire from all the tea biscuits he ate lazing around with Master Zhang. All we need is a bowl of rice a day and a montage and we too can look like a geriatric hulk.

Jester

Arbiter
I find your lack of interest in Happy Yunzi Vacation Time disturbing.
Well, I imagine our relationship will be a bit strained since our first common memory after a long-sought reunion involved murdering her suitor that she considered a decent person.

Not quite what you'd expect a vacation to start with.

I feel kind of bad running from our responsibility, though it may be the wiser choice.
From my point of view nothing connects more than a corpse, even law agree that it need several years of connection in prison. So romantic and absolutely free.
Order Your honeymoon in Tibetan prison before others does.
*Lama skin blankets included in price.

Esquilax

Arcane
On second thought, A1 will burn a lot of bridges. Pissing off the Tufan Kingdom is bad, but it isn't as bad as kidnapping Yunzi and completely alienating the Fire Cult, when we came to them in part so we could gain another ally in them. Xsaora Vairya is one of the greatest martial artists in China at the moment (Other than Yang Xue, the other four most powerful that we know are Zhang Jue, Tulu Huodu, the Sword Saint, and Xsaora Vairya) and going around and taking Yunzi from them when we brought her back to safety two years ago feels like a step back.

Also, flopped my previous post to B1 > B2

Baltika9

Arcane
Of course, if we flee, we act as the scapegoat for all involved, A1 means Yunzi shares that burden, and probably the Fire Cult to boot. If we don't flee, then, well, the outcome is dubious. I don't want Cao'er involved, no way are we going to get her near the Prince, and they're very likely to act the wrong way to her involvement, due to neither her nor us knowing the language.
I think Smashing Axe is raising a valid point here. Involving Cao'er in this is risky and foolhardy, for the life of a dude we don't necessarily want to save in the first place, for the reasons he listed but also because it places her in danger, a lot of it, should she not succeed.

If we go B2 and start wheeling and dealing solo and shit hits the fan, well, we can always overpower our guards and escape (they don't have shit on us, especially in a lethal fight where we have the initiative) and that's that.

B1, however, places Cao'er in danger and makes our situation more complicated: we can escspe their dungeons or whatnot easy peasy by ourselves, but she will just make our situation much more complicated.

If she succeeds, then fuck yeah, we're good. But it will take a literal miracle here, assuming she will even get within reach of him in time.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And reduce the probability of stuff like this happening? No thanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom