Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Rex Feral

Prophet
Who's taking care of the emperor now? I can't imagine Nanny Zhang.

Hey I think I found the perfect assignment for Vahista. :troll:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Armaiti - Earth girl, Devotion
This is the one who was chaperoning Yunzi, yes?

Yes.

Which one did we sleep with? Plant girl? That seems pretty normal for cultivating plant/wood themed chi.

You weren't awake when she was raping you with plant tentacles.

He went on a trip across the Western Sea to meet the Buddha in Paradise. Of course, he can't tell east from west.

Baltika9

Arcane
Good point.

I guess it boils down do we want to lead and take responsibility or do we want to continue our current way as much as we can with our new Firelord title
Actually, not quite. The Ameshas did say that they want us out of their hair for the time being, so setting ourselves up for leadership in the future (true leadership) doesn't impact us at all during our travels in the jianghu. I'd expect them to be out of our hair at least until the end of Huehueshan Summit.
Is that about right, treave?

Tribute

Arbiter
Which one did we sleep with? Plant girl? That seems pretty normal for cultivating plant/wood themed chi.

You weren't awake when she was raping you with plant tentacles.
Also fairly normal for deliberately cultivating plant/wood themed chi.

At least she was nice enough to make sure we weren't awake and terrified.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Actually, not quite. The Ameshas did say that they want us out of their hair for the time being, so setting ourselves up for leadership in the future (true leadership) doesn't impact us at all during our travels in the jianghu. I'd expect them to be out of our hair at least until the end of Huehueshan Summit.

Is what right?

Baltika9

Arcane
The timeline. How long do the Ameshas need to set up the Cult to receive the news and Jing being publicly inaugurated as Fire Lord?

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Good point.

I guess it boils down do we want to lead and take responsibility or do we want to continue our current way as much as we can with our new Firelord title

I didn't mean right now taking responsibility, but rather when we have officially becoming one of greats and being that scary badass who scare other lesser badasses away.

Sorry, If I was unclear in my post.

Tribute

Arbiter
I'm still slightly disappointed we didn't achieve ultimate Taoist enlightenment so we could go smack Nie Wuxing and co. upside the head and tell them they're China-ing wrong, this is how you do it.

Ah well.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
There is no reason to stay byond being a dick. Yunzi is only 5 days ahead from us so we might catch up fast. And remember there are some assholes in central plains that might want to hurt her

Baltika9

Arcane
Good point.

I didn't mean right now taking responsibility, but rather when we have officially becoming one of greats and being that scary badass who scare other lesser badasses away.

Oh, that's a minimum for our position no matter what our relationship is. I guess I'm saying that since we're going to be protecting these guys, let's capitalize and be their actual leader instead of just a figurehead like Marduk was for the Mushuzu Empire in the EPIC LP, about time we got some respect and our own power base.

Tribute

Arbiter

He went on a trip across the Western Sea to meet the Buddha in Paradise. Of course, he can't tell east from west.

So he's gone to Japan? :(

Too bad, I would have liked to introduce Vahista to him as Yi-Di, the god of wine and alcohol.
I hope he survives the trip. I like him now that he's just a harmless crazy old man.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Good point.

Oh, that's a minimum for our position no matter what our relationship is. I guess I'm saying that since we're going to be protecting these guys, let's capitalize and be their actual leader instead of just a figurehead like Marduk was for the Mushuzu Empire in the EPIC LP, about time we got some respect and our own power base.

B-..Bu-..But muh maiden teasing and mocking bad guys.

Ah fuck, since it seems tie and I don't really care what firecult think of us.

I flop to AC

Baltika9

Arcane
Teasing women and getting laid is part of our job too. And no one is stopping us from trolling BJ. Speaking of which, he's just a seniormost disciple of Huehuwshan. Wr are the leader of the Fire Cult and Ahura Mazda incarnate.
Suck it, Jing 1/BJ 0.
:smug:

Rex Feral

Prophet
Teasing women and getting laid is part of our job too. And no one is stopping us from trolling BJ. Speaking of which, he's just a seniormost disciple of Huehuwshan. Wr are the leader of the Fire Cult and Ahura Mazda incarnate.
Suck it, Jing 1/BJ 0.

Until the point we get back to Central Plains and discover he went to Tianshan Range and became an Immortal. And that was after finding both of the other scrolls.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Suck it, Jing 1/BJ 0.
'Im way more awesome than you are BJ, suck it bitch'

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Until the point we get back to Central Plains and discover he went to Tianshan Range and became an Immortal. And that was after finding both of the other scrolls.
Lololo, we are Chi You and Hun-Tun reincarnated. Even as an immortal we are cooler than him.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Lololo, we are Chi You and Hun-Tun reincarnated. Even as an immortal we are cooler than him.

And he is the manifestation and vassal of Yu-Huang sent by the heavens after us :lol:

All this under the careful tutelage of his new master, recently washed out of his cave complex, Yang Xue.

Esquilax

Arcane
A while back, Baltika9 asked:

treave, are philosophy and contemplation of qi under scholarly or artistic skills? Or do both of them have some?

And the answer was:

They are under stuff you will never have an inclination to seriously learn until you are fifty. Not that kind of character.

Has this mystical experience changed Jing's mind on all that meditation and enlightenment stuff, treave? Seems to be one hell of a life-altering experience to go through. This must have given him a different perspective on things.

Anyways, I know we all want to use our new, kickass neigong to head right into Chang'an to stick it to the heart of the orthodox world at Mount Huashan, and to meet up with Qi Liuwu, but I think that we'd be better served by going to Emei for now. We have more friends there, a chance to finally see Yao and Miecao - who would both be happy to share rare and powerful techniques with us (especially song Yuchang Sword skills) - and we'll still likely be near one of the two remaining technique manuals. We probably won't be as well-appraised of what the orthodox sects are doing further away from the heart of the orthodox world, but we'd still be in the Central Plains, where the action is.

That being said, I really just want to see Yao and Miecao again. I want to see Qi Liuwu as well, of course, but he can't teach us the Dragon Palm anymore, now that he no longer has palms. :(

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Suck it, Jing 1/BJ 0.

Make it Jing 2/ BJ 0 or Jing 2/ BJ 1 after we introduce Cao'ers dildo to him :lol:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
A while back, Baltika9 asked:

And the answer was:

Has this mystical experience changed Jing's mind on all that meditation and enlightenment stuff, treave? Seems to be one hell of a life-altering experience to go through. This must have given him a different perspective on things.

Anyways, I know we all want to use our new, kickass neigong to head right into Chang'an to stick it to the heart of the orthodox world at Mount Huashan, and to meet up with Qi Liuwu, but I think that we'd be better served by going to Emei for now. We have more friends there, a chance to finally see Yao and Miecao - who would both be happy to share rare and powerful techniques with us (especially song Yuchang Sword skills) - and we'll still likely be near one of the two remaining technique manuals. We probably won't be as well-appraised of what the orthodox sects are doing further away from the heart of the orthodox world, but we'd still be in the Central Plains, where the action is.

That being said, I really just want to see Yao and Miecao again. I want to see Qi Liuwu as well, of course, but he can't teach us the Dragon Palm anymore, now that he no longer has palms. :(
I dont think Qi Liuwu has to show the moves to us, just instructing could work. But it would take a long fucking time.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Well, if the votes are still ongoing, treave, which one is closer, Emei or Chang'an? I'm gonna flop to Emei if it's near.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom