Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Kipeci

Arcane
I'm saying when zhang used it on them in Tibet. I was under the impression that they'd gotten a bit of it in their system.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I'm done choosing on logic

You (and I) voted to brutally slaughter Zhang Manxing and his buddies to settle a petty grudge, I don't think we were on the side of logic to begin with here. :lol:

Also, this choice is in character. Every choice is. If it weren't, it wouldn't be a choice.

But it made sense since we did it to keep our presence a secret. It worked like shit, I agree, but there was logic there.

Tribute

Arbiter
Considering we literally just tried to murder Zhang Manxing for trying to have sex with our girls while under the influence of what is probably this exact same drug, why in the hell would we ever consider doing it to anyone? Let alone someone we like, like Lingshu?

Fangshi

Arcane
As I see it the problem with the more immediate solutions in 1. A and B is that people are not entirely rational automatons, she is not likely to react to Jing or Yifang raping her is an understanding fashion. Best case scenario she will be deeply divided by it and mistrustful of our group. Worst case scenario she (and possibly Yifang if we really screw up) will become our enemies in which case I would just as soon let her die here and be done with it.

If the last choice demonstrated anything it is that the result or even the expected result of an action is not the only relevant factor to take into account. Perception is just as important as fact and if we want to make up for murdering those men then we have to do the right thing in the right manner for a while at least. That or get as good as our master quickly as we will not have a friend left in the entire world.

Absinthe

Arcane
That's why I'm against any options to use Wuxiang Qiankun in the future. Judging by our last fight, it's just bait to lower our combat level.

Also I am voting D Tianshan for location.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Tally.

Tribute CC>CB
Esquilax CB
Fangshi CB
Elfberserker CC
XenomorphII CB
profreshinal BC>AC
ERYFKRAD AB
Rex Feral CB
Azira AC
Nevill CB>CC
The Brazilian Slaughter CC
Akkudakku BC > AC > CC
Smashing Axe BB>BC
Absinthe BD
Jester BC
ScubaV CC
GreyViper AA

A - 3
B - 5
C - 9

A - 1
B - 8
C - 7
D - 1

Last edited:

profreshinal

Arcane
In C we also let Miss Song suffer. We have the cure right here but we opt to let her suffer for a few days. You could call that torture. While the immediate cure is something that Miss Song's instincts really desire, for the moment.

Esquilax

Arcane
In C we also let Miss Song suffer. We have the cure right here but we opt to let her suffer for a few days. You could call that torture. While the immediate cure is something that Miss Song's instincts really desire, for the moment.

How do you know what her instincts desire? Maybe she doesn't desire losing her virginity like this when we can go over to Chengdu and pick up some ingredients. There's different definitions of suffering at play here and maybe she'll consider it worse for us to (from her perspective) force ourselves upon her than she will to be in pain for several days.

Nevill

Arcane
Arguing for rape. How deliciously codexian.

You know that bodily reactions do not constitute or imply consent? You know what a sexual act without consent is called?

Yifang knows her better than anyone, and she is aghast at the idea. Hell, you don't have to be a psychic to know how she would feel when she loves BJ.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yifang is turned on by the idea. She just does not want to admit it, due to her monastic upbringing. This is wuxia. Normal rules and standards do not apply.

profreshinal

Arcane
Which is why Yifang doing it is my preferred solution because the only reason why Yifang would go ahead is to help her friend and not for some desire to stick your dick in her.

I also didn't argue emotional desire but meant physically desire.

Baltika9

Arcane
Which is why Yifang doing it is my preferred solution because the only reason why Yifang would go ahead is to help her friend and not for some desire to stick your dick in her.
And now we're forcing a sexually repressed and upright ex-nun to violate her childhood friend against her own will when we can just run down to town and buy some herbs from Cao'er's shopping list.
Nice.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
For no rape option please vote 1B, thank you. We hope you will fly with codex airlines again.

Nevill

Arcane
She does not want it and you have to pressure her into it. Coercive sex is not much better.
And it does not make what Yifang is about to do with Lingshu any less rape-y.

'Preferred' option? So rape is still a-ok as a fallback strategy. 'k, good to know.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
And now we're forcing a sexually repressed and upright ex-nun to violate her childhood friend against her own will when we can just run down to town and buy some herbs from Cao'er's shopping list.
Nice.
And get caught in the process, because manhunt. Also lets waste even more time here!

Baltika9

Arcane
+M Go-go rationalization hamster!
We have a hardass rep, 7 stealth and 6 speech. I don't think anyone is going to fuck with us over some herbs.
Moreover, since we're picking our next travel destination means that we'll be setting out there after we do whatever. Which means 1C succeeds.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I don't want tianshan. I want Shun and Gao Ying. We have already failed our friends in the orthodox sects, I am prepared for a life of servitude for the Crown, now.

Flopping for CB. Just to be bro, and say no to rape.

profreshinal

Arcane
I see it as Miss Song being extremely horny right now.

She does not want it and you have to pressure her into it. Coercive sex is not much better.
And it does not make what Yifang is about to do with Lingshu any less rape-y.

'Preferred' option? So rape is still a-ok as a fallback strategy. 'k, good to know.

rape or torture which is better and why?

Nevill

Arcane
I don't want tianshan. I want Shun and Gao Ying. We have already failed our friends in the orthodox sects, I am prepared for a life of servitude for the Crown, now.
I'd rather slowly work ourselves back into good graces with the Wudang and the Shaolin at least.

Even if Lingshu have lost her reputation of a do-gooder, she can still confirm that manxing came there with ill intentions packing drugs and poisons, and the story may be spun from there. They are disappointed with us and have discarded Lingshu because they believed manxing's side of the story, but she can still tell them ours... if we don't do anything stupid to her. Man, just thinking about wronging the woman that saved our life when she had no reason to makes me sick.

profreshinal said:
I see it as Miss Song being extremely horny right now.
She is in love with another man. Her body is willing, her mind isn't - and that's where the consent comes from.

But I guess if it works for manxing, it works for you, huh?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom