Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nope. I don't think it's a good idea to pick A2. I've listed my reasons for picking A1 earlier. I don't care if "it's what BJ wants". I don't care about many people in this LP, BJ being just one of them.
Jing is Zhang Jue's disciple. It's about time he stopped worrying about what other people think. If he's too weak to defend himself once it's known he possesses an interesting technique, then he doesn't deserve it. :rpgcodex:

Jing gotta man up. The way to improve the technique is through proper fights that actually mean something. I doubt sparring against Yunzi would give Jing as much as this fight against BJ.

Frankly, I think you're sorely underestimating BJ. Which was just underlined by your "why don't we simply use the poison powder on him" idea. BJ is dangerous. He's practically emanating danger. It's Jing's good luck he's not emanating killing intent. Yet.

Beat him. Now.

Absinthe

Arcane
Treave, right now it seems like damn near everyone is running away from a proper fight. It's pretty retarded. Just add the easiest options as people seem to vote for them even as they screw us over. We just had a victory for a D vote so that we could use Manxing's poison against Bai Jiutian.

Azira, frankly, I think you're drastically overestimating Bai Jiutian. I know he's good, but all this bullshit about "oh noes Bai Jiutian is a fucking sword god man we gonna die if we don't bend over and give him what he wants" is damn stupid and goes against the narrative we have established for Jing. Bai Jiutian has been established as Jing's rival. He would not be out of our league in a straight fight.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
E. Surrender to Bai Jiutian without a fight, and tell him everything, begging and pleading for mercy.

F. Throw all of your poison in his face and hope something works.

G. Use Item: Laxatives. On: Xu Jing.

Rex Feral

Prophet
What option is that we give our best, resorting to the broken ability only as a last resort? I really want to win, but now that you pointed out that we could outlast BJ in a battle I think we'll get burned if we rely too much on the wuxiang skill

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hedging your bets, don't want to use Wuxiang Qiankun unless you're losing? I won't allow it, not after a rollback.

Pick from what's already there.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm closing the votes. A1 wins. Update will be out earliest in a few hours, latest sometime next week, perhaps around Tuesday.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If you get castrated you might have to re-learn Wuxiang Qiankun and your neigong on account of your qi getting all messed up, yes.

Baltika9

Arcane
B-but I did!
:negative:
Do you need sacrifices? My firstborn son? My blood brother?
Anything but Little Jing.
Eh, eunuching it up could be cool, but strikes me as very un-Jing. Choices and Consequences, I guess.

Last edited:

Esquilax

Arcane
If you get castrated you might have to re-learn Wuxiang Qiankun and your neigong on account of your qi getting all messed up, yes.

And the only way to restore little Jing will be to find the tome of manliness and virility: the Jiuyang Divine Skill manual. Yang is masculine and aggressive, so it stands to reason that it will provide the key to bringing back Jing's beloved hyperweapon.

Tribute

Arbiter
The Nine Yang Divine Skill Manual is also known (at least in some other wuxia stories) to grant near-perfect health, including restoring crippling injuries.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
You know what guys? Fuck that xiomond- whatever skill. That one that emphasize gentle side of martial skills.

Xu Jing is in the end rough and manly guy. In my simple mind we don. t need some soft pussy techniques. We have fucking Zhang jue techniques We are don't need this gentle and soft stuff! What is Xu Jing And what we need is hard and manly stuff. One that deneprates deep and hard. Mercilessness against at all against in his path, unless they have soft and womanly bits

You might even wonder what that uneducated Elfberker say? So lacking in grammar and in logic. I say fuck xiamomd manual and fuck Bai Jiutian Both figuratively and literally!

I may be in drunken state and I don't have massive storage of logic like Esqilax, Absibthe or Kipeci, but I know that I don't want my Xu Jing wearing skirt and hiding behinhindes his his mommy skirt's.

I may be drunk and quite, but massive thanks to TREAVE for posting such delicious LP.

Also you imagine all aof this in 1920-1930 commentary voice

edit; also fuck ouch screen keyboards and fuck coffee! Especially when you are infected/ tulehtunut in right nerve eye! Makes writing lot more difficult.

Last edited:

Esquilax

Arcane
I may be drunk and quite, but massive thanks to TREAVE for posting such delicious LP.

Please post drunk more often. In fact, I will skim past and ignore every sober post of yours from now on. Drunk Elfberserker or no Elfberserker at all.

Baltika9

Arcane
Well, if we get eunuch'd by BJ, the Yin manual will be right up our alley.
:troll:
But then again, if after all these years of training and near-death experiences we still can't protect our masculinity from that prig, wet don't deserve to be a man in the first fucking place.
:rpgcodex:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I don't think the Jiuyin manual has come up in a while.

Then we find it! We have unfortunate in our side! We just need to find ourselfs in a situation where codex DISCUSS between morally ambigious, manly and pussy and plain stupid about 50 pages to understand importance of choice.

Therovover I theorize we need only to make ballsy and daring actions AKA brown wedding or at least equivalence of that.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Well, if we get eunuch'd by BJ, the Yin manual will be right up our alley.
:troll:
But then again, if after all these years of training and near-death experiences we still can't protect our masculinity from that prig, wet don't deserve to be a man in the first fucking place.
:rpgcodex:

Don't dare suggest that to me! I rather to lose arm or leg for our hyperweapon! Some of you might lose interest to play Xu Jing ( not you Baltika) or his whimsical adventures or his descendads. I am preapered to lose our limbs other than our hyper weapon, so that Qilin receives her deserved heir orCao'er get's her proper appreciates

Please post drunk more often. In fact, I will skim past and ignore every sober post of yours from now on. Drunk Elfberserker or no Elfberserker at all.

Shit!

Do you know how much Jalokavhi costs? It's about fucking 15 euros here( Finland, specifacally in Lappi...You might as well picture them as well as red neck reindeer fuckers.)

Btw how much a good drink cost in rest of codex countries?

Baltika9

Arcane
A good-ish bottle of Scotch will cost you an average of sixty bucks in the States.

Jester

Arbiter
You might even wonder what that uneducated Elfberker say? So lacking in grammar and in logic. I say fuck xiamomd manual and fuck Bai Jiutian Both figuratively and literally!
Uneducated people dont know difference between figuratively and literally.
:obviously:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
A good-ish bottle of Scotch will cost you an average of sixty bucks in the States.

It's about 43, 28 dollars.

which means about Jack Daniels honey 34 Euros ( a bit less, but I don't rememer . ) or about two normal Jack Daniels number 7 about in 26 ( give or take a euro about 32,5 dollars).

If you like coffee then I recommend Jalokahvi About 14 Euros ( 19.41 dollars and 14 euros). Jalokahvi is sweete while giving you taste of that raw alchol, but it's it in the best when mixing with coffee!

Jalokhahvi has about 28 vol alcholic.

Elfberserker

Liturgist

It's about 43, 28 dollars.

which means about Jack Daniels honey 34 Euros ( a bit less, but I don't rememer . ) or about two normal Jack Daniels number 7 about in 26 ( give or take a euro about 32,5 dollars).

If you like coffee then I recommend Jalokahvi About 14 Euros ( 19.41 dollars and 14 euros). Jalokahvi is sweete while giving you taste of that raw alchol, but it's it in the best when mixing with coffee!

Jalokhahvi has about 28 vol alcholic.

EDIT: forgot to mentio that 2 jack daniels number 7 are about 0.5 - 0.4 litres. I am too tired to look what they means in gallons:lol:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Uneducated people dont know difference between figuratively and literally.
:obviously:

Aww. That might just be the tweetist thing anybody has said to me or I am drunk,

EDIT: I meant sweetist thing anybody said to me.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom