Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

asxetos

Augur
Ban from Shaolin Temple for life i guess, but still gain reputation for sharing our qi and helping a friend, and also for showing restrain in the leeching.

I think we might actually gain waifu points with Qilin and Caoer since they already know that Yunzi is the 3rd and we are finally bringing her in the fold. We will probably lose some Yifang points though. Also Yunzi might kick our ass when she is up.

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
B>A - You guys wanted an all out showdown when you were voting for A last round. Now's our chance.

Who am I kidding? We're going to waste it on chasing waifus :(

Rex Feral

Prophet
I'm gonna go all rational any time now and flop to B. All I'm waiting is for someone eloquent enough to state the case and come with some arguments.

Esquilax

Arcane
Hm... who knows? Though be reminded that you're also doing it in front of Guo Fu and family, as well as all of the other girls.

If the Empire Shaolin Temple, along with Guo Fu and his family can't protect the Empire without us appreciate our love, then they deserve to die.

A long kiss will leave us quite tired, but I can't possibly vote for anything else.

Who am I kidding? We're going to waste it on chasing waifus :(

The YOLOTIGER is a creature of passion. I thought Jing was a badass who didn't give a fuck about the rules, not some robot who is intently focused on the mission at all times. Our true mission is to get our bone in as many waifus as possible before we are inevitably killed in some sort of insane, highly risky endeavor. Live fast, die young, become a fucking LEGEND.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I'm gonna go all rational any time now and flop to B. All I'm waiting is for someone eloquent enough to state the case and come with some arguments.
Here a Codexian rational argument: fuck you and all the faggotts that don't vote B.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
B

I want my temple destroying manly brawl with abbot. One hardass vs one hardass and only one emerges victorious.

Rex Feral

Prophet
You know the Codex is populated by horny virgins manly men when they think with their dick even for a fictional choice. As for me I'll flop to B>C just because the more I think of it the more downsides there appear to be with C.

Here a Codexian rational argument: fuck you and all the faggotts that don't vote B.

Real smooth, you had me beguiled at the first word.

Kz3r0

Arcane
B

I want my temple destroying manly brawl with abbot. One hardass vs one hardass and only one emerges victorious.
B is the manly choice, A and C are for pussywhipped faggpts, A expecially, Xuxian had more bals than us by facing the Abbott alone while all the tough guys here are asking for a waifu handholding since the beginning.

asxetos

Augur
Now that i think of it, the manliest thing to do would be to go for C and then ask her to let us fight the Abbot alone. Master ZJ would be proud.

Kz3r0

Arcane
You do know that Yunzi demolished an entire floor when fighting the 18 Arhats?
That's why we should raze the temple to the ground with our fight against the abbott, to prove that we are more maaly than a peasant tomboy that doesn't even know how to kiss probably.

asxetos

Augur
That's why we should raze the temple to the ground with our fight against the abbott, to prove that we are more maaly than a peasant tomboy that doesn't even know how to kiss probably.
So you want Jing to try and prove that he is more malny than Yunzi? Thats the opposite of manly in my book.

Esquilax

Arcane
B is the manly choice, A and C are for pussywhipped faggpts, A expecially, Xuxian had more bals than us by facing the Abbott alone while all the tough guys here are asking for a waifu handholding since the beginning.

Indeed, a manly brawl where we fight the Abbot while supercharged on other people's qi, allowing us to fight at a level beyond what we'd otherwise be capable of.

Now that i think of it, the manliest thing to do would be to go for C and then ask her to let us fight the Abbot alone. Master ZJ would be proud.

I propose D: You give Yunzi a long, passionate kiss, then shove her aside, telling her you have personal, MANLY business with the Abbot to take care of, and that it would be best for her to stay out of it.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

Unfortunately you would then have to fight her to keep her from following you upstairs. I suppose it would be manlier if you somehow went to the final fight utterly exhausted and spent when you actually completed the previous stage in better condition than you were going in. :lol:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
She would fight you over sandwich-making rights, if you lose you go to the kitchen like the nice house-husband you should be.

Your sandwiches are better than hers anyway.

asxetos

Augur
Bringing Yunzi along for the Gauntlet was the hardest path, wasnt it? I mean even harder than going alone. I regret nothing.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Qi-draining is so cool. I wish we sacrificed Qilin's arm back in that cave so that nice old guy could teach us more about it. Who needs waifus anyway? Xu Jing's Practical Incarnation will be the future, someday, somehow. Yunzi will be our Deionarra!

ChumBucket

Augur
Question treave: Since Jing's qi is currently supercharged and inherently chaotic, how much control does he have over it at the moment?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Guys, Jing knows how to drain and integrate qi, it comes naturally to him probably because of the chaotic nature of his own qi.

Yunzi has no such tricks. Pouring all this good stuff into her might very well make her explode and/or wind up crippled. Her fiery qi will probably not mix favourably with Jings shaolin infused chaotic qi.

Remember about the Yuhe finger? How it's about injecting a small amount of qi into another person? And how, if Jing used it, it would make the other person feel sick, even when it's just a pittance?

Why do you want to kill poor Yunzi?

Esquilax

Arcane
Qi-draining is so cool. I wish we sacrificed Qilin's arm back in that cave so that nice old guy could teach us more about it. Who needs waifus anyway? Xu Jing's Practical Incarnation will be the future, someday, somehow. Yunzi will be our Deionarra!

As a bonus, Qilin would still be Jing's waifu, just a lot less snippy and with a lot more abuse and psychological trauma.

It is okay, some here have theorized that Crazy Yang Xue has discovered our favourite character, BRO Manxing, who is far more worthy of the old man's tutelage than Jing ever was.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Question treave: Since Jing's qi is currently supercharged and inherently chaotic, how much control does he have over it at the moment?

Order mode compensates. It and Wuxiang Qiankun are also what allows you to transfer the qi into Yunzi without harming her, just to address that question while I'm at it.

It is okay, some here have theorized that Crazy Yang Xue has discovered our favourite character, BRO Manxing, who is far more worthy of the old man's tutelage than Jing ever was.

Zhang Manxing is dead...

says Zhang Manxing mockingly, as his terrible, powerful laughter silences every pugilist in Huashan. They had come for the Summit but found something else instead. He drops the head of an old man you know all too well at his feet... Yang Xue, the insane and insanely powerful prisoner in the caverns underneath the palace.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom