Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

asxetos

Augur
When you see Zhang Manxing with only one arm, turn around and run like hell.

Esquilax

Arcane
The only reason that we have Wuxiang Qiankun in the first place is because of Yunzi. We went to the Fire Temple after losing track of her and then we found an opportunity there that led to us becoming the Lord of the Fire Temple that we are now. She's been a part of this LP since the prologue, and to throw it all away just so that Jing has a better chance at entering the Shaolin's little club seems so anti-climactic. Kissing her here and now is our duty as Harem King.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
How I see C:
1. Yunzi is still pissed, gets pissed more and we end up wasting our energy fighting with her - and it all goes to shit.
2. We kill the elders by this display (weak hearts) and everybody hates us, but we still go on to fight with the Abbot.
3. Shaolin frowns on our SHAMEFUR DISPRAY of rulebreaking.

I'm voting A>B - we went in it together we go through it together, and make up for letting her to overexert. And if A loses at least B might win so we don't fuck all this up with your retardation.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Qi-draining is so cool. I wish we sacrificed Qilin's arm back in that cave so that nice old guy could teach us more about it. Who needs waifus anyway? Xu Jing's Practical Incarnation will be the future, someday, somehow. Yunzi will be our Deionarra!

As a bonus, Qilin would still be Jing's waifu, just a lot less snippy and with a lot more abuse and psychological trauma.

It is okay, some here have theorized that Crazy Yang Xue has discovered our favourite character, BRO Manxing, who is far more worthy of the old man's tutelage than Jing ever was.
This is true, it'd be some consolation for all the unrequited grief we've given poor Zhang Manxing if he were to receive the tutelage of one of the greatest martial arts masters that has ever lived. We may still come together as brothers yet.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hm, yes, I actually didn't think of the shocked elders dying of scandalization at seeing the passionate kiss. Good idea. :M

asxetos

Augur
Those are the same Elders that Fangzhang probably took to a night at the red light discrict when they were younger. They'll be fine.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Who do you think they learnt the art of always being able to produce a chair for a good old brawl when you need it from? :lol:

Esquilax

Arcane
Those are the same Elders that Fangzhang probably took to a night at the red light discrict when they were younger. They'll be fine.

They're from the same generation as the dearly departed Iron Shaft, they wouldn't have gotten to where they are today without being the perverted degenerates that the late Abbot Fangzhang was. He wouldn't trust them, otherwise:

“Do you suspect something about them?” you probe.

The Abbot laughs when he hears your question. “Never trust a guy so clean that his clothes shine. We don't get to live to our age without learning that. Unfortunately, we can’t interfere directly with other sects, or I’d give that Bai Jiutian a spanking to loosen his spine a bit.”

Abbot Fangzhang only accepted drunken gamblers with a fondness for whores into his inner circle of BROS. To honor him, we shall kiss Yunzi in the middle of Shaolin Temple.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Are there even rules against this kind of stuff? The girls are not allowed into Shaolin anyway. You can't forbid what does not exist in the first place. :M

Akkudakku

Arbiter

They're from the same generation as the dearly departed Iron Shaft, they wouldn't have gotten to where they are today without being the perverted degenerates that the late Abbot Fangzhang was.
This raises questions about the current Abbot's fight style... Also I do seem to have a vision just how they beat Yunzi... Poor girl...

asxetos

Augur
So the kiss is actually in spirit with the teachings of fratbro Fangzhang. He will be nodding approvingly from the heavens along with the Grant Taoist.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
But then again guys I'm almost sure it will devolve into a brawl Jing vs Yunzi and with that we will spend all our energy...

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The Chief Woodworker and Chief Metalworker of Shaolin have had a long running rivalry dating back to their novice years, though they were forced to cooperate on the Mannequins of Doom.

Esquilax

Arcane
This raises questions about the current Abbot's fight style... Also I do seem to have a vision just how they beat Yunzi... Poor girl...

There are some hints that the current Abbot had a wild past as an outlaw:

His beard is not long and scholarly, but a great white bush sticking out fiercely from his jaw. In fact, were it not for the nine dots burnt onto his gleaming, shaved pate that mark his monasticism, he would seem more like a legendary warlord of the Three Kingdoms than the abbot of a monastery. Or some Buddhist avatar of destruction, from the way he glowers at you majestically.
Spreading his feet apart, Fangci loosens his cassock, revealing a heavily muscled and scarred body. He clearly did not get those weapon scars while meditating and training as a monk at Shaolin Temple… you wonder what curious past the Abbot has behind him.

There are some hints there. hat that will mean for C, I don't know. They'll still definitely be pissed off that we had the audacity to kiss her in the fucking Temple, but I don't think these guys are as naive as we think.

Akkudakku

Arbiter

There are some hints that the current Abbot had a wild past as an outlaw:

His beard is not long and scholarly, but a great white bush sticking out fiercely from his jaw. In fact, were it not for the nine dots burnt onto his gleaming, shaved pate that mark his monasticism, he would seem more like a legendary warlord of the Three Kingdoms than the abbot of a monastery. Or some Buddhist avatar of destruction, from the way he glowers at you majestically.
Spreading his feet apart, Fangci loosens his cassock, revealing a heavily muscled and scarred body. He clearly did not get those weapon scars while meditating and training as a monk at Shaolin Temple… you wonder what curious past the Abbot has behind him.

There are some hints there. hat that will mean for C, I don't know. They'll still definitely be pissed off that we had the audacity to kiss her in the fucking Temple, but I don't think these guys are as naive as we think.
I'm more concerned with what Yunzi will do about it, actually :D Also Qilin. For the sake of trollan it would mesh great with our previous 2 choices though... :D

Esquilax

Arcane
So the kiss is actually in spirit with the teachings of fratbro Fangzhang. He will be nodding approvingly from the heavens along with the Grant Taoist.

Well, he seemed to approve when we stripped Nie Mudan way back in the Young Tigers Tournament:

The Abbot leaves next, but not before giving you a smile of approval and whispering, “Good job with the stripping, lad.”

We are doing this in honor of the Frathouse.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
BTW treave the neigong points scale is working expotentialy or is just the ammount of training needed for the next level expotential and the power rises linearly?

Kz3r0

Arcane
Guys, Jing knows how to drain and integrate qi, it comes naturally to him probably because of the chaotic nature of his own qi.

Yunzi has no such tricks. Pouring all this good stuff into her might very well make her explode and/or wind up crippled. Her fiery qi will probably not mix favourably with Jings shaolin infused chaotic qi.

Remember about the Yuhe finger? How it's about injecting a small amount of qi into another person? And how, if Jing used it, it would make the other person feel sick, even when it's just a pittance?

Why do you want to kill poor Yunzi?
You are tempting me to flop to the Qi rape option.

Baltika9

Arcane
Ahem:
Order mode compensates. It and Wuxiang Qiankun are also what allows you to transfer the qi into Yunzi without harming her, just to address that question while I'm at it.
No danger to Yunzi in C. The only thing we're putting at risk is Jing's chastity...oh wait:
“This is punishment for your misdeeds,” recites one of the elders as if reading your thoughts. “Your own pride will be your undoing.”

“I’m sorry, but if I’m to be punished, I’d rather it be at the hands of beautiful young maidens wielding whips.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Ahem:
Order mode compensates. It and Wuxiang Qiankun are also what allows you to transfer the qi into Yunzi without harming her, just to address that question while I'm at it.
No danger to Yunzi in C. The only thing we're putting at risk is Jing's chastity...oh wait:
“This is punishment for your misdeeds,” recites one of the elders as if reading your thoughts. “Your own pride will be your undoing.”

“I’m sorry, but if I’m to be punished, I’d rather it be at the hands of beautiful young maidens wielding whips.
More reason to vote B, says no to femdom say no to sissy Jing, not voting B is voting for this:
sissy-slave-in-stockings.jpg

Baltika9

Arcane
Voting B is voting for this:
bbfa368a354d3ef4f5e7dd33978ddfedc2762b8696420303416bdef78ab41ea0.jpg

But seriously, I think C is the b best way too make it up to Yunzi and finally move pay that pesky relationship block these two have. We've been courting her for six years, damn it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom