Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Absinthe

Arcane
We may as well.

It's not like there's a stage after the abbot.

Absinthe

Arcane
All the same, if it improves our odds of victory, it's worth doing. We'll need every edge we can get against the abbot.

Akkudakku, we have THREE hours. Neither Jing nor Yunzi will be fighting him slowly. That's not their style. We can easily spend two hours recovering then spend the third hour fighting. If the fight lasts more than an hour, we'd lose anyway because we can't win an endurance competition against the abbot.

Absinthe

Arcane
I'm already voting B, but I think it's worth trying to improve our odds of victory with C.

Last edited:

asxetos

Augur
alea jacta est.
If you are having second thoughts then you are not man enough to accept the consequences.

Unless Jing knows some tantric way to transfer qi that will last about two hours.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hmmm...
Might have been just a playful kiss on a whim for him but it weighed on her more than Jing knew (just wait till he uses tongue).
treave, since Jing is a self-proclaimed expert in qi transfer, does he know that the efficiency of the method increases when the tongue is involved? Just wondering, is all.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Hmmm...

treave, since Jing is a self-proclaimed expert in qi transfer, does he know that the efficiency of the method increases when the tongue is involved? Just wondering, is all.
He must be aware of this simple fact. It is usualy the first thing stated in lectures about qi transfer. The tongue is a perfect qi conduit. While the D is even better its use is frown upon by the qi transfer techniques masters as it is fucking gay while used upon men.

Nevill

Arcane
Obviously, she just sits there in a daze while we proceed to beat the Abbott alone at a 70% 73% capability, earning the eternal respect of the Shaolin Sect. Would make for a much more glorious fight that way.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Tongues make things less efficient.

Anyway, I'm feeling tired today, so the update will come sometime tomorrow. Gives you guys some time to consider whether you really want to do this too. :lol:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Tongues make things less efficient.

Anyway, I'm feeling tired today, so the update will come sometime tomorrow. Gives you guys some time to consider whether you really want to do this too. :lol:
Of course we want to do this :D
I need my fix bro! But you cant speed up art. Will have to wait :)

Kz3r0

Arcane
Basement virgins think that a deep throath tongue kiss will earn the favors of their tsundere waifu, watched too much Bogart perchance?
In this case this explains the omega turbodweeb fedora phenomenon.

More hilarious that someone think that a shameful display that we'll make us lose the gauntlet will earn us the respect of a cult built around renouncing low hearthly desires.
The cherry on top would be if they are the same people ready to risk a game over for Xuxian and now all they care about is scoring WAIFU points.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Basement virgins think that a deep throath tongue kiss will earn the favors of their tsundere waifu, watched too much Bogart perchance?
In this case this explains the omega turbodweeb fedora phenomenon.

More hilarious that someone think that a shameful display that we'll make us lose the gauntlet will earn us the respect of a cult built around renouncing low hearthly desires.
The cherry on top would be if they are the same people ready to risk a game over for Xuxian and now all they care about is scoring WAIFU points.
Diagnosis: butthurt.
I want to have fun with this lpcyoa not munchkin 'best outcomes'.

Nevill

Arcane
Because there can never be both, right? It must be one or the other.

People chose to run the gauntlet for Xuxian, but people also chose to do it in a team with Yunzi, and not, say, Armaiti. Now, why did they do that? Oh, BTW, I know you didn't. But don't present it as if it came out of nowhere.

Keeping the teammates under your care happy is no less important than keeping them alive. Though certain people who would feed Qilin's arm to madmen at a first opportunity would probably disagree.

And late Fangzhang would have a word with you about low hearthly desires.

Last edited:

tropic

Scholar
I just hate this choice so much... it's like a high school jock mouth-molesting some poor girl while the chess club looks on.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Because there can never be both, right? It must be one or the other.

People chose to run the gauntlet for Xuxian, but people also chose to do it in a team with Yunzi, and not, say, Armaiti. Now, why did they do that? Oh, BTW, I know you didn't. But don't present it as if it came out of nowhere.

Keeping the teammates under your care happy is no less important than keeping them alive. Though certain people who would feed Qilin's arm to madmen at a first opportunity would probably disagree.

And the late Fangzhang would have a word with you about low hearthly desires.
kz3r0 just acts like a bitch because a option that he doesnt like is winning

Esquilax

Arcane

**10 pages of DISCUSS!!! and attempts to get people to flop to B**

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom