Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Rex Feral

Prophet
Now I feel kinda sorry we traded the chance to be a badass Ashguard, opting to be some batshit crazy pyro dude who can't control his powers and who's pretty much walked over by anyone.

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Damn, dude. You are dispersing incline here!
The high contrast concept of heavy armored ninja knights is very well articulated from a first person view account. And then! Mental :mystary:! Solid.
Also, the eyeless whore took the offer from the statue that we found, where we could poke our eyes out... yes?

updt

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Weeeell... We probably wouldn't have been approached by Elim if we were not being tested here. Question is though, what is the manner of the test. Would it be better if we knew our place and stayed silent, or better if we spoke up. And if we do speak, should we vouch for the Judge or not?
I'm not quite sure, but here's a tentative vote for

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Huh. Seems I misread. Yes, it's indeed the judge this is about. What do I feel about the judge? Currently undecided. Have changed my vote for now.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

3 - I don't even remember who this Judge is tho'... The angel?

oscar

Arcane
1. If they want a just man they have one. He might not be suited for them but it cannot be said he is unjust.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
[Lore (Ponds) - passed]

The Pilgrim knows of a pond nearby that is very salty and a favourite of witchfinders everywhere. Perhaps he should avoid attracting attention to himself until he is clear of the area.

Baltika9

Arcane
Just testing the system.

For real, though: lorecheck on how witchcraft trials go and what do we need to survive one (someone to speak for us, or are we pretty much doomed if it comes down to one).

Baltika9

Arcane
Hmm, so our best chances seem to be either GTFO or kiss enough ass that the Ashguards will pull our ass out of the *ahem* fire.

I guess 3 is decent, since it can potentially give us facetime in the future, especially if we don't stick our nose in their secret business prematurely(who knows, we may be able to use our intelligence to impress them if we get to BS later on), while the Judge will be helpful in an escape.

Baltika9

Arcane
Shoot the shit, get friendly. Hell, maybe we'll get attacked and pilgrim can use his drugs meds to make some friends. Make ourself useful and maybe they'll bail our ass out later.

And these Ashguard dudes don't seem too keen having outsiders meddle in their business: by all means, if we want the Judge on our side to make an escape later, then standing up for him will be useful. Otherwise, sucks to be him.

Baltika9

Arcane
Well, the only other option I see is fervently praying to the Lawd and setting everything on fire. I'm not sure how well that will work, though.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I take it 1 and 3 are at a stalemate with 4 votes each. Somebody flop so that root can finally put the new update (which I'm sure he already finished).

oscar

Arcane
A

Legends and folklore. Share and listen to campfire stories and tales?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom