Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Kz3r0

Arcane
1. Let's follow the fireshaper.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I would say go with 1. We are not a fightan man and every time we've tried its ended badly.

Rex Feral

Prophet
We can't really die in the interlude. We could get maimed, possessed or root knows what else.

Baltika9

Arcane
Two awesome updates in such a sort amount of time?

had to make up for seven month's worth of nothing.
We still love you.
:love:
once again I feel the need to remind u people that You can ask for lore or skill rolls at any time if you want to make questions you think Pilgrim might have the answer to or skills to deal with the situation in a manner different from the choices presented. Just state your intent and roll 2 10-sided dice along with your post, and we'll see what happens.

I strongly suggest you do so in this particular case IF you are unsure of your vote.
Yeah, I guess there are some things I would love to know. Who are these Reach Optikos assholes?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hurrr.. Three choices, all of which will bite the pilgrim in the end.

And why did the pilgrim not say he spotted those figures? Fright? Revulsion? Veiled hostility towards the quaestor and legate?

Not sure which would be the wisest choice here, but we chose the fire earlier. Let's try and be consistent here.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
once again I feel the need to remind u people that You can ask for lore or skill rolls at any time if you want to make questions you think Pilgrim might have the answer to or skills to deal with the situation in a manner different from the choices presented. Just state your intent and roll 2 10-sided dice along with your post, and we'll see what happens.

WHERE ARE THE HALBECH MISSILES?!

edit: holy shit mang

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

WHERE ARE THE HALBECH MISSILES?!

edit: holy shit mang
You hacked the boards? Impressive. :salute:

Rex Feral

Prophet
What the fuck is a serf?

become a serf in our stronghold

Anyway great update, I'm opting for 2 only because we could use a friend like Elim and Quaestor seems rather shady.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Cleaning servant, like a medieval janitor I bet.

You mop up "messes". Tidy things that are "untidy".

a cut of domestic sheep prime

LORE: What do goatee bro's sword markings signify about him?

edit: I don't know how to do 2 10 sided dice...
edit: crap. It's just rolling one 10 sider and then rolling another isn't it...? Now I feel dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom