Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Kz3r0

Arcane
dont remember who came up with it, but it's a silly title like many religious titles. probably translated from a cooler word in hindu or arabic
th

a cut of domestic sheep prime

We are in a bad situation bros. Once this is over, we'll be killed too. Our usefulness is over and done with once they have herband we know too much - much more than the man they just murdered.

We should have gone with the druj while we could. Tbh I like the druj and wanted to find out more about it. But we are out of time.

2 but screw it she's a manipulative bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baltika9

Arcane
Severian turns away before I can finish and glares at our captive. The chained figure nods. The sensation of spectral fingers tugging at my mind, subtly guiding my thoughts this way and that, a feeling that has been with me ever since I awakened at Ash Mountain, is gone. I breathe deeply. In and out. Relief. Responsibility.

Retribution.
Mandatory:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
root, bro, we all know you will use it all to hurt us one day. The Pilgrim might not care, but that does not mean the Underscape doesn't care for his deeds. And there will be a reckoning, I'm quite certain of that. But the ride, as always, is glorious.

i mean, we've established pilgrim has been seesawing between villain and neutral for quite some time now, but it seems to be a consensus the desire to see him become a villain (which after all that he accidentally has, i suppose)
I wouldn't think he sees himself as the villain though. It wasn't his fault that any of this happened. Unleashing the druj was his last resort. He didn't want to be manipulated and mind controlled by the eyeless girl anymore. He didn't want to give up the power he had finally obtained. And if he was going to die, he wanted to take as many of his enemies with him as possible. These are all perfectly understandable, from his perspective. And as he said, it's not the world he has doomed, just the Reach. A small price in order to save the world from a false prophet that probably wanted to use the druj for her own purposes anyway.

Though, yes, he is a villain.

Kz3r0

Arcane
The pilgrim made a human, sorta, sacrifice to an idol to get power, he get along with Kurze to obtain more knowledge and power, not that he had much choice, all in all I would say that he is neutral evil and quite clueless, probably he is the most real life type of character who has ever appeared in a Codex' CYOA, unsurprisingly he is not very likable as real people usually are.

Kipeci

Arcane
Probably one? I'll go with one. Burning down the whole town doesn't seem like an action engineered to get trustworthy guides. Two should also be fine, I guess.

Awesome. Glad to see this continue. So were are now the fulfilment of our power fantasies. That went well. Guess the lives/souls of 1000s was a small price to pay. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom