Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Kipeci

Arcane
2: Pilgrim

We have a massive supraorbital ridge and a gloriously thick unibrow; otherwise, we're the same as Baltika described.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I think we need to have some variety to these LP protagonists. Please allow me to introduce this concept, completely original from the depths of my overflowing imagination.

Appearance: Well, this is an interesting sight. The girl appears to be a furred bird/cat being. Probably only about 20 years of age or so, and about 5'9 with a slim build, the bird/cat exudes curves and body form in all the right places. To start with, her hair. It trails nearly to the ground behind her, bright red, orange and yellow swirls. Clumped up like a mane of feathers, it shifts and sways easily as she moves, almost seeming to weigh nothing. Out of the top of her head pokes a pair of cat-like ears, same color as her fur. Along her cheeks and forehead are stripes like those of a tigers, dark red in color, they offset her fiery red orange fur. 8 in all, 4 on her forehead and 2 on each cheek. Her eyes are rather unique too in the fact that they are a bright yellow color, and catlike as well. Swirling plumes of fire travel the inside of her eyes, traversing the pupils and iris'. Currently, she is clothed rather well(except for the top), her fire red/orange furtone constant over her body, just a tiny bit lighter than her face fur. Her breasts are large sized and are currently covered by a large wrap, that extends to covering her shoulders and tummy and top of her body. It is wrapped rather tight and seems damned warm. Going further down, you can tell her stomach is rather thin, as there is no fat. Perhaps it is the feline in her that keeps her physically active enough to maintain it. Anyways, stripes extend from her mid-back all the way around her sides and to her front center, where they almost meet. 6 altogether, evenly spaced. On her back is probably the most magnificent sight about her, her wings. Large and long, they trail the ground behind her for several feet when not folded up. The spine of the wings is a dark orange color, offset only by the splotches of fiery red and sun yellow. From the spines(that travel well above her head and back down, forming an arch), there are dozens upon dozens of long plumes, trailing the ground and ruffling with her movements. Ranging in colors from the deepest red to the brightest yellow, it is a pure cacophony of colors. The same applies for the tail sticking straight out from her spine, trailing down behind her rump and onto the ground. It is about 4 foot long and seems to be comprised of the same formula of colors as her wings. Something else to notice about her is the fact that she has a few sections of scales. Much like those of a large reptile, they line parts of her body where neither fur nor feathers are. This includes along the spines of her wings, shoulder blades, v-ing down to her mid back. Also, around the joints, those being ankles and wrists. If you continue down to her lower half, she is wearing a pair of pants that seem to be of a warm cotton type, almost like a thick denim if it weren't for the blatantly not denim fabric.. Her legs are long and lithe, tapering down to rather tiny feet. On her legs are stripes just like the rest of her body, encircling them a few times before stopping at her feet. On her feet, she wears a pair of tennis shoes that seem to be quite to her distaste, as they are kept rather tight because she can't stand the flopping.) One thing for sure, though, her clothing looks quite worn and ragged.

Name: Satrina

Monty

Arcane
It's quite amusing thinking of us trying to avoid attention in the swamp earlier, while sporting massive wings, a tail and plumes - in colours more suited to a peacock at a gay pride march.

Baltika9

Arcane
it'll take ages for people to decide on looks and a name, anyways. b-sides, maybe you're horribly scarred from your ressurrection, lost all your memory and have no name.
:hmmm:
I think I solved our character problem:
Nameless_Hero.JPG

Zwist

Learned
Baltikas picture and pilgrim.
But don't let him actually say his name, making people and stuff interrupt him every time he tries :lol:

Baltika9

Arcane
2- Burn baby, burn!

This "ember" thing was kindled by the one that saved us, I'd wager. Would be unwise to piss them off. And besides, we already have Senya to be the cold and calculating type. Time for something a little more, ah, extreme.

Kipeci

Arcane
The ultimate goal is obviously to become the Wielder of Flame. From there, we can work out some bear cavalry...

Esquilax

Arcane
I get the feeling that our protagonist was destined to die, no matter which decision we made, after agreeing to the promise to the old priest.
As was mentioned, death doesn't end the oath. Will we return as a
spectre?

:yeah:

I dunno bros, becoming part of a sweet organization with devastating powers against the dark forged by secret rituals, fighting monstrosities with nothing but discipline, skill and pure faith sounds really badass. I'll take spiritual power over temporal power - I think it'll be a greater benefit in this world. A strong mind and an unbreakable will is what will save us.

But hey, fuck it, both choices sound cool.

1) Accept the Ash

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
A. I'm Commander pilgrim and this is my favourite store in Eaglerock Citadel.

B. I want to be a bonfire.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I suppose it depends... do you want to be able to turn your enemies into living fireworks while nonchalantly smoking a pipe, or do you just want to resist the fuck out of magic and beat in witches' heads with your fists.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Hmm.... become a knight or a servant of the secret fire, wilder of the chaos pyromancies?

Obviously 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom