Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

M.U.G.E.N. / BOR / Other homebrew titles

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS THE ZVITOR SHIT IS AWESOME

BEEN PLAYING HIS MARVEL GAIMES FOUR YEARS WITH MY KIDS

I've played a bit of his games, pretty kickass. I'm waiting for the next version to hit to start a playthrough.

I've wanting to play them on TV so I could call my bros and we could have a great time, but my TV is 4K and my laptop is not up to muster. I did hear from Zvitor recently that you can run his games on an TVbox. So when I get a job, I'm buying one.

Can you play with more than 2 players?

BRO I KNOW FOUR PLAYERS WORKS ON HIS MARVEL GAMES

GAME MIGHT NOT LOOK GREAT ON A BIG TV WITH HIGH REZ YOULL HAVE TO PLAY WITH SHIT A LITTLE

Finally someone made new detailed Morrigan sprite instead the piss-poor one from original Darkstalkers that got old pretty fast hurt eyes in Capcom vs SNK 2:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I remember when I discovered MUGEN and installed a bunch of cheap characters to beat the shit out of my friends with. Glad to see the scene is still alive.

Guyz, do you remember when fan made geam, Megaman vs Street Fighter was so good that Capcom decide to give it 'official' status?

With Final Fight LNS Ultimate we are dealing with product of similar quality. Imagine Final Fight with non-clunky fighting system, rpg elements and,,, like every relevant 2D Capcom character to play? Add stages from various other Capcom beat'em ups... Jill Valentin beathing the shit out of Kingpin thughs on Pantaberde level from Punisher? 2D version of Juri Han killing punks in Jack's garage from Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

Oh, and true, hidden boss is based on character from cult polish geam Franko!

This is no doubt best MK Mugen ever made, finally something that plays like normal fighting game.

It's also pretty consistent art-wise, only polished and balanced MK2 roster + hidden fight with Hornbuckle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom