Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Magniis, can we dumbfuck him please?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Why dumbfuck him? He hasn't done anything dumbfuck-worthy yet. He might very well be the Romulaniumian thingamajig saviour come to cleanse us from our filthy vestments. I mean, I immediately took off my pants when I saw his FFX-thread.

gromit

Arcane
I think we need a special title for people who have posted an average of a little under 20 times a day for four months straight, make threads to call people out for nothing in particular other than asking some questions in "General Game Help," and furthermore even respond to one of said questions with the closest thing to a catchphrase around here besides goatse or "roofles." How about "Tries Way Too Hard?" I don't think "Prefers Internet 'Culture' Over Discourse and Debate" will fit.

Seven

Erudite
wallace said:
I think we need a special title for people who have posted an average of a little under 20 times a day for four months straight, make threads to call people out for nothing in particular other than asking some questions in "General Game Help," and furthermore even respond to one of said questions with the closest thing to a catchphrase around here besides goatse or "roofles." How about "Tries Way Too Hard?" I don't think "Prefers Internet 'Culture' Over Discourse and Debate" will fit.

Why don't we just call him, "Stupid Fat Kid."

ixg

Erudite
magniis should be "Teh Moronz"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom