Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make a new small talks forum

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
And put it on the top row of the index page, so we can prevent shitposting on site feedback/participation awards forum. And Crispy has one less thing to complaina bout.
I'm getting a little fucking sick and tired of you morons starting topics in SF that have nothing to do with either the site nor feedback.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
You mean like a subforum devoted to run-of-the-mill conversation?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Or just go back to Codex roots, make shitposting in site feedback have... unwanted consequences.
Why not both?
You mean like a subforum devoted to run-of-the-mill conversation?
The problem is, people who wanted attention prefer to use this subforum instead of that subforum, probably because it's placed down below on the index.

Beastro

Arcane
Shoutbox is for intellectual and philosophical debate.
Yeah sure,90% of the time it is a discussions about how to score chicks, or how not to get dumped by a chick, what people like in chicks, pics of cute chicks, how much the Codex hates chicks, how evil chicks are, how chicks are destroying the world, how lonely everyone is without a chick, people desperate to have a chick..... Truly intellectual and philosophical debates mate ;).

Max Edge

All Codex is in fact shitpost dumpster, isn't?

No, but lot's to wade through though.

There is faith in you. Good. One righteous in Sodom. But there is thousand sinful shitposters, including me.

Do sins must be purged with fire or there just a part of human nature? Do we really need conversations about RPG on Codex? Shitposting makes as a community. RPG dividing us.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This would be an extremely empty forum if it was just the pre-Oblivion Codex. Can't go home again.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Oldfags_ca6ca9_2799320.jpg
I remember when I was 12.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom