Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Deleted Member 22431

Hey hey people, Infinitron here.
That's a lie, imposter! I'm here guys. I'm the one calling the shots. If you want to get paid to shill, talk to me, not him!

Deleted Member 22431

Sranchammer was responsible for this new nonsense. I say, answer in kind. I will rate all his posts shit from now on. Fucker.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
As much as I enjoy anonymous imageboards, this doesn't work for the codex. I read only certain people's posts, which I determine by avatars and nicknames. Now I can't read shit. There's no context. It's all shit now. Ping me when it's over.

-- Bester

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'm off for a week-long vacation.

I hope the bald one will be in the ground when I come back.

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Its really easy to defy, just add a signature, or change the little piece under your name

Squid

Arbiter
As much as I enjoy anonymous imageboards, this doesn't work for the codex. I read only certain people's posts, which I determine by avatars and nicknames. Now I can't read shit. There's no context. It's all shit now. Ping me when it's over.

-- Bester
Good try Infinitron #624, fall in line now.

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
You have to be a patron, it's all about them shekels.

e42df92fb28e7934c1f8c4c008641219.jpg

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh crap. Time for a break from Codex I guess.

See you all in a week!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom