Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Whoever did this believes strongly in collectivism.

Or it's the Borg, and they've arrived to turn all of our human furniture into computer conduits.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
WHY IS THERE AN EYEBALL IN MY EMPTY SOCKET?

WHY AM I ORANGE INSTEAD OF WHITE? YEAH.

I HAVE TEETH IN MY FACE

BUT I HAVE NO MOUTH

WHERE IS MY MIND?

WHERE IS MY MIND?

WHERE IS MY MIND?

WAY OUT ON THE CODEX

SEE IT POSTIN'

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Hey everybody, it's me, Infinitron. Taking this opportunity to drop some news:

Friday, September 20th, 2019

Sengoku Rance After ditching his bride-to-be from Rance VI. Rance travels to the great nation of Nippon for a hot-springs vacation. His luck never changes as he is enlisted to fight for Nobunaga Oda! What started out as simple war to reclaim some land now is a war to conquer all of Nippon!

about this game:

Departing from Rance VI’s traditional RPG style, Sengoku Rance is a grand strategy game ruled by army battles, the conquest of territories, and management of your forces. Conquer as you please, with every victory altering the face of the war! New characters, new events, and new encounters unlock based on the path you take. Experienced players can even enjoy a NG+ mode, with more stories, more heroines, and more conquests to pursue!

Sengoku Rance is out now exclusively on MangaGamer. The game retails for $34.95, but there is a launch discount of 10%.

Personally, I couldn't be happier. Make sure you buy now to snag that 10% discount!

The Red Knight

Erudite
funny how everyones real avatar comes up in alerts then ((((((((((((((((((((((((((mysteriously))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) transforms
We can still see our real avatars every time we get an alert.
If you check the avatar links it's just the forum posts that had the code replaced with that for Infinitron's profile. You'll need to wait another six hours for DU to finish overhauling alerts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom