Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Melcar

Arcane
So avatars are DLC now?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Fucking rabble complaining they're not getting privileges, yet they're not actively participating to the maintenance of Codex society. Bunch of free-riders the lot of ya!

I bet you live in your mom's basement and pirate all your games!

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fucking rabble complaining they're not getting privileges, yet they're not actively participating to the maintenance of Codex society. Bunch of free-riders the lot of ya!

Look at all his tags. This is what true status looks like.

mogwaimon

Magister

Look at all his tags. This is what true status looks like.

look at this goy. 1%er complaining about a 0.1%er

a cut of domestic sheep prime

No.

I browse on my phone most of the time, so I see every ad because I don’t use a blocker. I already contribute enough.

Besides:

:keepmyjewgold:

Edit: and I really don’t care much about my own avatar, it’s all the other people’s names and avatars that I can’t see that confuse me.

Alex

Arcane
I hear my favorite music: poor people crying.

People here who somehow have shekels to play every AAA shit and watch every agit-prop piece from (((Jewwood))) but when it comes to donating to Codex are somehow to poor can go and suck Commissar's bolt pistol.

Why would I pay 5 dollars for people to see my avatar. Especially when I use the default one.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

In your mom's basement, yes.
What, you got kicked out from your aunt's basement and are looking for a place?

It can be arranged, but know my mom isn't like your aunt: she doesn't take in strays and write them checks just for looking cute. It's you that has to pay. And given you don't even have 5$ for the Codex, my mom's seems way out of your reach.

In your mom's basement, yes.

Can't you guys just talk in person instead of using this thread, then?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It’s all so tiresome
Then donate.
Hmmm maybe you should donate for all of us,after all it is your mess :smug:. Also what kind of citizen are you,we are all equal after all. Maybe it is time to unionise all the no-avatar working people and decapitate all the patrons.

PROLETARIANS FROM ALL CORNERS OF CODEXIA,UNITE!!!

Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
It’s all so tiresome
Then donate.
Hmmm maybe you should donate for all of us,after all it is your mess :smug:. Also what kind of citizen are you,we are all equal after all.
If we're equals maybe we should donate equally.

Maybe it is time to unionise all the no-avatar working people and decapitate all the patrons.
And next year the Codex will close down. Such victory! Seems true to life really.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It’s all so tiresome
Then donate.
Hmmm maybe you should donate for all of us,after all it is your mess :smug:. Also what kind of citizen are you,we are all equal after all.
If we're equals maybe we should donate equally.

Maybe it is time to unionise all the no-avatar working people and decapitate all the patrons.
And next year the Codex will close down. Such victory! Seems true to life really.
Clearly an evil capitalists and enemy of the people! To the gulag with you!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Was this the plan all along
It's not over yet.

The next phase is gonna be the worst. Elites will turn on the patrons who do all the work, and virtue-signal to the rabble with the sole goal to absolve themselves of all responsability. We all know how this goes. Wthout its patrons to support and elevate it, the Codex will fall into a dark age from which it might never recover.

Zeriel

Arcane
Was this the plan all along
It's not over yet.

The next phase is gonna be the worst. Elites will turn on the patrons who do all the work, and virtue-signal to the rabble with the sole goal to absolve themselves of all responsability. We all know how this goes. Wthout its patrons to support and elevate it, the Codex will fall into a dark age from which it might never recover.

Is this dark age in some way different from the time when Codex had no patrons

mushaden

Scholar
How tf is this gonna work without any type identifiers? At least give us peons a number or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom