Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
post number 6332733
VXkhAR.gif

Zeriel

Arcane
I hope that at least patrons can see all the names and avatars. Imagine the butthurt to have paid to participate to a forum where 70% of the commenters are anonymous.

Hmm, you may be on to something. Maybe DU wants to turn this into an imageboard?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Codex has declined, for real. I can't think of any remotely decent forum (N-chans obviously don't qualify) which at least doesn't show the posters name, and allows for normal communication. And I say that as someone who actually can have a patron status, since I did donate once, so I'm not "butthurt" about it or any other similar nonsense. I just state what is obvious, discussions are being hindered, and if it was the lack of money DU could've simply called for a fundraiser, I'd gladly donate something if it mattered for the future of the Codex (but fuck DU if he'd spend it on hookers and booze, I ain't giving money for that crap).

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't tell if all the retards bitching about DU being a Jew, and how this indicates the Codex needs more money, are being serious.

Clearly this is just another one of DU's jokes...

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
I can't tell if all the retards bitching about DU being a Jew, and how this indicates the Codex needs more money, are being serious.

It got old days ago. An inability to recognize when a joke is played out is usually indicative of a garbage sense of humor. No, a veritable conga-line of people lining up to suck your dick and give you money does not somehow negate this.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Same. Anyone naive enough to think the Codex hid his portrait just to provoke him to donate $5 is too much of a noob and deserves an unique tag for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom