Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I don't get it. Are there new rules? Are we supposed to pay for avatars and names now? Or the joke is still running and avatars will come back eventually?

You are so close to the ultimate mystery of life itself.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Avatars might come back in some form if you've been a good boi. But you've got to have faith in the plan. If not, avatars will burn for all eternity.

But the thing is, we don't know the ultimate plan. The only evidence we have of people being good bois is the very donations made to the altar of the Codex. So donate today!

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Rules of the Codex said:
You should also know that the Codex was not founded for lulz. While there is lulz and lulz is acceptable, it is not our primary purpose for existing.
Alright DarkUnderlord , we all laughed at your very lulzy joke and then bathed in the self-satisfied gloating of the patrons. Now, could you please cut the crap ?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
fuck you, Codex

also I hacked your elections.
Joke's on you, there are no elections here.

Codexia is :obviously: Absolute Monarchy not some nogs and wombyn infested demon-cracy you all have problem with our enlighten and glorious Tzar and Autocrator rule the RPG Watchwitz and Retard Era are this way, you want your avatars back contribute to our Realm welfare but donating to DarkUnderlord coffers the servers are not paying by themselves God damned millennial lazy parasites.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Certain users have absolutely gorgeous "avatar" sections.
upload_2019-10-1_22-42-33.png
upload_2019-10-1_22-42-49.png
upload_2019-10-1_22-43-2.png
upload_2019-10-1_22-43-13.png
upload_2019-10-1_22-43-22.png
upload_2019-10-1_22-43-42.png

Maybe I'm tripping, but they're all very aesthetically pleasing, and just pleasent to look at. It almost makes me feel like I'm playing some sort of an RPG and makes me want to donate just to get some cool tags. The little description specific to some people is great as well. "KKKodex WCDS Commisar" or "Citzen First Class #3333" and "Bellator Sempervirens". Makes me jealous and wish I had something cool like that as well.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Stupid 2018 batch of noobers don't understand that the more they keep nagging, the longer they'll stay without avatars.

When did 2014 intake stop being newfags?
Compensating lack of experience with intelligence...

View attachment 11445View attachment 11446View attachment 11447View attachment 11448View attachment 11449View attachment 11450
Maybe I'm tripping, but they're all very aesthetically pleasing, and just pleasent to look at. It almost makes me feel like I'm playing some sort of an RPG and makes me want to donate just to get some cool tags. The little description specific to some people is great as well. "KKKodex WCDS Commisar" or "Citzen First Class #3333" and "Bellator Sempervirens". Makes me jealous and wish I had something cool like that as well.
And with taste as well.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
View attachment 11445View attachment 11446View attachment 11447View attachment 11448View attachment 11449View attachment 11450

841678a14474f26e05062c585a54a1e4.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom