Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make this stop.

Terpsichore

Arcane
TYnLv.jpg

:fight:

Mortmal

Arcane
Dont get me wrong as most codexers, i appreciate people acknowledging my pure aryan lineage, and not putting me with the multicultural rif raf, but still , the racist tag is used without any reasons all the time , so its losing of its value quickly.

Father Walker

Potato Ranger
I bet that Codex Overlords can strip him of his rating powers, which they will surely do.

Phelot

Arcane
Perhaps ironyuri could stop spamming the 'retard' button before his rights are taken away as well...

See here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ght-actually-be-the-devil.75753/#post-2253448

i did this much earlier today. and hey man. fuck you.

i sarcastically asked for a retardo button, so i'm going to use it. everyone in that wheat thread except konjad was a retard. note that i retardo'ed everyone but konjad and vaarne's posts.

at least i'm not spamming my mod powers to give frivolous warnings as a troll. faggot.

eXXXXXTREME!!!!!!!!!!! People have been reporting you, ironyuri. Don't get mad at me, get even with them.

Phelot

Arcane
good for you bro. good for you.

people are reporting me eventhough i haven't made any reportable posts in any of those threads? your aim is fantastique monsieur.

this is a forum feature. it can't be considered abuse to use it, if i, in good faith, see fit to use it in such and such way.

i only gave x number of brofists under the old system and only gave them as i felt was necessary. under the new system with exponential growth in additional post tags, I can now express my full range of opinions of codex posters.

ie: everyone who posted in the are you racist? thread was probably racist. everyone who agrees with hhr on wheat is probably retarded (or at least mentally deficient).

You want to get high and mighty about me abusing a post rating system when you abused your own mod privileges to warn me for a post that wasn't even fucking reportable, or off topic in gd. Yes it was just a joke, yes I took it as a joke. But it was an abuse of the powers you have over forum systems, so don't fucking pretend that you aren't a hypocrite piece of shit.

Meanwhile, DU is trolling the Codex using admin powers and if you complain well welcome to RPGWatch. Bring back Vault Dweller, who might actually run the fucking forum, rather than this fucking redneck Queenslander from fucking Coonawarrawong whose idea of satire and biting wit is being unable to place punctuation marks to create proper emphasis in the year in review.

:lol: You are reading way too much into all of this. That warning expired after 1 day and they don't really mean anything anyway. I have 4 myself.

As for spamming 'retard' or whatever, we went through this with the brofist spamming when it was first implemented. If you want to take a stand against "The Man" then by all means, go ahead.

ironyuri

people are reporting me eventhough i haven't made any reportable posts in any of those threads? your aim is fantastique monsieur.

this is a forum feature. it can't be considered abuse to use it, if i, in good faith, see fit to use it in such and such way.

i only gave x number of brofists under the old system and only gave them as i felt was necessary. under the new system with exponential growth in additional post tags, I can now express my full range of opinions of codex posters.

ie: everyone who posted in the are you racist? thread was probably racist. everyone who agrees with hhr on wheat is probably retarded (or at least mentally deficient).

You want to get high and mighty about me abusing a post rating system when you abused your own mod privileges to warn me for a post that wasn't even fucking reportable, or off topic in gd. Yes it was just a joke, yes I took it as a joke. But it was an abuse of the powers you have over forum systems, so don't fucking pretend that you aren't a hypocrite piece of shit.

Meanwhile, DU is trolling the Codex using admin powers and if you complain well welcome to RPGWatch. Bring back Vault Dweller, who might actually run the fucking forum, rather than this fucking redneck Queenslander from fucking Coonawarrawong whose idea of satire and biting wit is being unable to place punctuation marks to create proper emphasis in the year in review.

:lol: You are reading way too much into all of this. That warning expired after 1 day and they don't really mean anything anyway. I have 4 myself.

As for spamming 'retard' or whatever, we went through this with the brofist spamming when it was first implemented. If you want to take a stand against "The Man" then by all means, go ahead.

nsf001
smashthestate

Turjan

Arcane
Perhaps ironyuri could stop spamming the 'retard' button before his rights are taken away as well...

See here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ght-actually-be-the-devil.75753/#post-2253448

i did this much earlier today. and hey man. fuck you.

i sarcastically asked for a retardo button, so i'm going to use it. everyone in that wheat thread except konjad was a retard. note that i retardo'ed everyone but konjad and vaarne's posts.

at least i'm not spamming my mod powers to give frivolous warnings as a troll. faggot.

eXXXXXTREME!!!!!!!!!!! People have been reporting you, ironyuri. Don't get mad at me, get even with them.

Your posts are too long. I cannot give you brofists and a retarded rating at the same time.

Of course, I could use the old smilies, but these are so yesterday.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I guess I got my powers squashed for rating a few dozen posts honestly. As in, I'd read a thread, and if someone was bashing Kwa or any other country/people for no real reason, that's racist. Someone says something I agree with? I hit agree. Disagree? Hit disagree. Something is creative? Hit creative. I'm not too sure how else this system is supposed to be used. I guess we're supposed to arbitrarily limit ourselves to only rating X number of posts a day? Anyways, best part is they got taken away when DU had 10 different options, as opposed to after he streamlined it, as opposed to waiting to see how people would use the system after it actually had appropriate options. Pretty lulzy stuff. Codex gonna codex, etc.

Either that or they've been universally disabled and I'm just complaining for no reason, which seems unlikely since I'm seeing some pretty recent ratings.

Phelot

Arcane
I guess I got my powers squashed for rating a few dozen posts honestly. As in, I'd read a thread, and if someone was bashing Kwa or any other country/people for no real reason, that's racist. Someone says something I agree with? I hit agree. Disagree? Hit disagree. Something is creative? Hit creative. I'm not too sure how else this system is supposed to be used. I guess we're supposed to arbitrarily limit ourselves to only rating X number of posts a day? Anyways, best part is they got taken away when DU had 10 different options, as opposed to after he streamlined it, as opposed to waiting to see how people would use the system after it actually had appropriate options. Pretty lulzy stuff. Codex gonna codex, etc.

Either that or they've been universally disabled and I'm just complaining for no reason, which seems unlikely since I'm seeing some pretty recent ratings.

It disappeared and I made like 8 brofists ever since the feature appeared, and none with this system.

Since a fair amount of people are complaining about this, I'm guessing there is some kind of permissions issue going wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom