Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Card-Based Marvel's Midnight Suns - Marvel universe card-based tactical RPG from Firaxis

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Just make another good Marvel Ultimate Alliance ffs.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Don't mess with Nico Minoru!

Learn how to wield Nico's Staff of One and unleash her full potential with this in-depth look at her gameplay by strategy gamer extraordinaire, Christopher Odd.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Ahh so this is for younger kids for sure.
I mean, the comic is from 2003, so it's 19 years old. I think there was a shitty tv show series based on it more recently though.

Mostly, I think this game is for people who love the endless releasing of terrible hype videos.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Ahh so this is for younger kids for sure.
I mean, the comic is from 2003, so it's 19 years old. I think there was a shitty tv show series based on it more recently though.

Mostly, I think this game is for people who love the endless releasing of terrible hype videos.
Lol well I mean this card shit is something they do for this zoomer crowd and Runaways are a team that only weirdos care about imo. If anybody here disagrees don't feel bad I have not read any of their comics.

Wouldn't worry too much about what this means for X-COM, because it's Jake Solomon. My understanding is that he is Sid Meier's protoge, and he loved X-COM more so than the actual creator duo of brothers did.

I'm thinking Marvel Midnight Suns is supposed to be training their team for X-COM 3.
Worst case scenario this card shit goes into X-COM 3, best case scenario it doesn't, and you get a bunch of nifty new game mechanics and systems that would make even the most Jagged of Jagged Alliance 2 fans on here give it a go.

That said, I still have to get back to that game as well as Silent Storm. Can anybody tell me what the best mod for JA2 is? So far I'm not seeing too much issue with vanilla, but... last I checked, I think I preferred the resolution to be closer to the action.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Getting soytastic in here:

You can’t throw a party without Deadpool! At least that’s what he says…

Deadpool has reached out to 2K and The Midnight Suns demanding his inclusion on the team. What do you all think? Should we allow him in?

Whether he joins the Suns or not, launch your epic adventure among the legendary #MidnightSuns on December 2, 2022.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Oh boy!

Holy hot chimichangas, it's official! Deadpool will be joining the Midnight Suns in Early 2023 as part of the Season Pass! Joining him in our Season Pass in none other than Venom, Morbius, and Storm.

Launch your epic adventure with the legendary #MidnightSuns on December 2, 2022.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Travel back in time to the late 1600s to learn the Hunter's tragic origin story, where a moment of weakness damned the entire world.

Marvel's Midnight Suns Prequel Shorts is a set of five short videos that reveal how Lilith became the Mother of Demons, and how Super Heroes like Blade, Magik, Ghost Rider and Nico Minoru came together to form the core of the Midnight Suns.

Launch your epic adventure among the legendary #MidnightSuns on December 2, 2022.

Just make another good Marvel Ultimate Alliance ffs.
Or make the old ones available for purchase again...

When Vicarious Visions was on their little hot streak of remaking games, I was really hoping they'd take a shot at Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It seems like they've come a long way from the days when they did MUA2, and it would've been interesting to see them remake MUA like they went about doing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2.

But then they got absorbed into Blizzard...although as a studio they still seem to be their own entity, they're just under Blizzard now and called Blizzard Albany. So maybe they could still do stuff not traditionally thought of as Blizzard. From a branding point of view, if Activison Blizzard ever did released a remake of MUA, (which could essentially be a new MUA) doing it under the Blizzard banner might actually be better for it.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Oh boy!

Holy hot chimichangas, it's official! Deadpool will be joining the Midnight Suns in Early 2023 as part of the Season Pass! Joining him in our Season Pass in none other than Venom, Morbius, and Storm.

Launch your epic adventure with the legendary #MidnightSuns on December 2, 2022.

IT IS MORBING TIME!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Ghost Rider's Hellfire is powerful, but it comes at a cost...

Thankfully, Christopher Odd is back to show you how to harness the Spirit of Vengeance!

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Eh, crossed the "joke's on them, I was only pretending" threshold quite a while ago tbh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom