Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
:d1- ehhh...I dunno. Maybe? Its been ages since I played ME3 and even that I was kind of meh about my purchase. I'll wait for a discount I think.
My brother will end up buying it anyway, so I don't have to wait to bitch in an informed manner.

Prime Junta

Caim no, they're just opening up the skill trees so anyone can develop any of them. You can still build your sentinel, adept, vanguard, or soldier.

So I've gathered anyway.

Tytus

Arcane
OlmKvNV.jpg

Hey look it's shaved gibbon with tumors all over his body.

fQYSUbVfts-T7pS2VP2wnKyN8wxywmXtY0-FwsgxpCzwi_7WAYkYx845atZ8nZsSzZxhvh0dI_cHyMHGUN0N

My girlfriend said that he has a penis instead of a head... well that's probably for all those female Biodrones that will want to romance it.

Heretic

Cipher
They certainly don't look foreboding to me. "Uninspired" would be the best word. Blue bipedal/humanoid, reptilian humanoid, dwarf humanoids and now, in a completely different galaxy... a stone humanoid.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They lgbt agenda is the least of my worries.

Shove as many cocksuckers you want in gsme, if they are well written characters, they will be good. Arcade gannon is a great way to handle gay characters.

Also the content wilk be probably lazy banal shit
Oh and even mire popamole mechanics and telltale level of c&c

jaydee2k

Savant

Shove as many cocksuckers you want in gsme, if they are well written characters, they will be good. Arcade gannon is a great way to handle gay characters.

Oh and even mire popamole mechanics and FALLOUT 4 level of c&c

fixed...
Seems more appropriate.

Freddie

Savant
My girlfriend said that he has a penis instead of a head... well that's probably for all those female Biodrones that will want to romance it.
Am I the only one who thinks they art department is really doing this on purpose?

Modron

Arcane

They won't be well written and if the game follows Bioware's pattern of design at this point you'll probably have to fight them to prevent them from raping you. Seriously I mean at least in dragon age origins you had to build affection to romance people in mass effect it's like say one nice thing to a person then you're but 1 random click later in game away from bedding them. Safest thing to do in further installments of the ME series is tell the anyone of the same or indeterminate gender to fuck off whenever they talk to you.

Granted following the purging of the BSN perhaps Bioware might tamp down the LGBT a tad from direction on high of course.

Prime Junta

Seriously, they already did flat-headed humanoid aliens with chitinous exoskeletons. Are they so creatively bankrupt they can't think of anything else?

(Dumb question, I know.)

jaydee2k

Savant
What a bunch of alien faggots. Penises and asses everywhere...

They won't be well written and if the game follows Bioware's pattern of design at this point you'll probably have to fight them to prevent them from raping you. Seriously I mean at least in dragon age origins you had to build affection to romance people in mass effect it's like say one nice thing to a person then you're but 1 random click later in game away from bedding them. Safest thing to do in further installments of the ME series is tell the anyone of the same or indeterminate gender to fuck off whenever they talk to you.

Granted following the purging of the BSN perhaps Bioware might tamp down the LGBT a tad from direction on high of course.

Haha this is so true :mhd:

Theldaran

Liturgist
How many fetch quests in this? I freaken' love fetch quests. All the better if made by experts like Biocuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom