Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Massive Chalice released on Steam Early Access

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
Not feeling very optimistic about this. That trailer was pretty terrible. If anyone actually takes the leaps and plays this I would be interested to know if maybe it isn't as terrible as it looks though.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
ss_282e88d09cc3845602060050b753f631a2155a23.jpg

Best I could find. Went for the cartooney looks

Game is already 50% off on Humble Store, so talk about being desperate.

Also:

18f061.jpg

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

Oarfish

Prophet
It's shite. Bought it in early access when drunk. Smattering of double fine production on the narrative bits while the actual game would be unacceptably streamlined for ground invasion mechanics in a 4x.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What does a 4x have to do with it? I thought it was supposed to be a squad based tactical game with the whole bloodline crap as a meta-game.
Is the combat at least decent? Or maybe to put it better, is it challenging?

UnknownBro

Savant
No god, NO! First Molyneaux and now Schafer! Why? Why you do this to me???

Last edited:

laclongquan

Arcane
I would really love to play and admire this game. It has some strange drawing gamepla factors that make me persist in trying to install it through two different machines, with XPSP3 and Win7x64. IT even has Bloodlines' level of bug, which is promising in a twisted Codex way.

Alas, no luck. I still can not play the game, due to all kind of bugs. I can not even get in the 1st screen.

Currently at 00007b error screen "app unable to start correctly", after reinstall MS VC++ to get rid of the previous error screen.

It's really a piece of shit example of game development. Without Bloodlines precedent I would wash my hands off this game.

But Hope Spring Eternal~

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Weird , I had no issues at all apart from maybe a crash once and ofcourse the rape in the last level in my first Ironman game..

Mazisky

Magister
I really wanted to enjoy this game but i can't pass over the art direction...of course it's subjective, but it seems so cold and unispired

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom