Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Matt Chat Thread

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Matt was in the most Retro Hour Podcast, didn't listen to it yet but knowing those guys, they probably ask the most obvious and asinine questions imaginable. I occasionally listen to it if they have some interesting quest on, so I might listen to this one.

grimace

Arcane
Matt was in the most Retro Hour Podcast, didn't listen to it yet but knowing those guys, they probably ask the most obvious and asinine questions imaginable. I occasionally listen to it if they have some interesting quest on, so I might listen to this one.

https://theretrohour.com/classic-rpgs-and-adventures-with-matt-barton-the-retro-hour-ep248/

An audio only interview.

"One for RGP and adventure fans this week as we talk to gaming historian, author and host of Matt Chat on Youtube, Dr Matt Barton. Plus, Neil from RMC and John Shawler join us to talk This Week In Retro!"

:Flash:

Arcane
The preview image makes him look like a hunchback, because his chair has the same colour as his shirt.

sstacks

Arcane
Who is this greasy nerd and why do people care?

He's actually a friend of mine, but that aside even before I knew him he had my respect as someone who genuinely loves CRPGS and does really good interviews with devs both old and new. He's also written two books on the subject.

Xelocix

Learned
You are a moron.

Because I don't know who some dweeb with less than 20k subscribers on YouTube is? Ok retard, sorry I haven't wasted a thousand hours watching every single one of this dudes 3h videos.

MKDfQ9gm.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You are a moron if you come to RPG Codex and ask who "some nerd" is that has the best collection of gaming interviews on YouTube. Go get your high school diploma and come back.

Xelocix

Learned
Imagine wasting more than 10 minutes reading/watching a game review or interview. You could finish half of most games in the time it'd take to watch this dudes videos.

Jfl at the people who actually waste their time watching stuff like this.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You are a moron.

Because I don't know who some dweeb with less than 20k subscribers on YouTube is? Ok retard, sorry I haven't wasted a thousand hours watching every single one of this dudes 3h videos.

MKDfQ9gm.jpg
Oh fuck off. There wouldn't be problem in asking who this guy is, but your "greasy nerd" edgy remark was totally needless. Also, so what if he hasn't got 20K subscribers? Go jerk off to someone who has a million subscriber if that is so important to you. Oh, and nobody asked you to wath all of his 3h videos. So let me repeat, fuck off!

Xelocix

Learned
You are a moron.

MKDfQ9gm.jpg
Oh fuck off. There wouldn't be problem in asking who this guy is, but your "greasy nerd" edgy remark was totally needless. Also, so what if he hasn't got 20K subscribers? Go jerk off to someone who has a million subscriber if that is so important to you. Oh, and nobody asked you to wath all of his 3h videos. So let me repeat, fuck off!

Make me faggot. Waah waah boo hoo, seethe and cry harder.

:positive:

What a clueless faggot.
I remember when I first learned to forum.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Imagine being so fucking retarded that you go to a CRPG forum, click on a thread about CRPG videos and interviews, ask "WHO DIS" instead of taking 5 seconds to figure it out, and then use "WELL HE'S NOT POPULAR" as your excuse for being a dipshit.

sstacks

Arcane
Guys and gals, let's stop feeding the troll please. What started as a genuine (although immaturely) asked question is obviously snowballing into a full on troll reveal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom