Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Maybe it's time to stop grumbling and destabilizing the situation on the codex?

The avatars are a cleverly disguised tyranny that deprives us of our true freedom of equality

• Total voters

Citizen

Maybe it's time to stop grumbling and destabilizing the situation on the codex?

There is an onformation from a trusted source that real changes are expected on this website soon. After stabilizing the situation in SiteFeedback, they will ban Crispy. Then give everyone CUSTOM high fidelity avatars. They will raise brofist and keep it; Infinitron cannot do anything. The important thing now is not to grumble.

We are required to sit quietly. After everyone does, everything will be fine with us. Everyone will be satisfied as patrons - everyone will SWIM IN BROFISTS. The important thing now is to sit quietly and not to fuss. No rallies, no staff members dissing. Just wait and everything will be fine, the staff got us covered.

You just have to endure the turmoils and everything will work out, bro. No need to protest and go to rallies. Serve your term shitposting on GD or just relax, take a break, roll a beer, fuck a tranny in the end. The avatars are also a form of tyranny, a more carefully disguised tyranny, which in it's essence does not give freedom.

Guys, do not fool around! Sit quietly, now is such a moment, you need to wait!

Just shut up about avatars for a while, it’s not the time to make complaints to the administration. Believe me, everyone there knows better than you, there are people who have ruled this forum for a long time, and they aren't yesterday’s schoolchildren. They understand what they are doing. The avatars disappear - it means they must disappear, they suddenly began to return them to patrons - means it is necessary. Now is a very tense moment, some multi-running operations are in the critical stage! Enemies and competitors have already understood all this, and now it can explode anywhere, at any time.

It is necessary to rally and not respond to provocations! Those who are on top will do everything for you, do not worry! And you will not recognize Codex, everything will bloom!

You just need to be patient!

Bohr

Arcane
5Np3Oeyu_o.png

Deleted Member 16721

I also had nothing to do with this incident. DU just marked my post about removing avatars and signatures "k" as an ironic rating. Cheers, nameless ones. ;)

Swigen

Arbiter
I’m a pretty good judge of people and my gut says Crispy is a pretty cool guy. I think it would be a mistake to ban him.

Deleted Member 16721

Why are you slurping my delicious asshole Snorkack ? Is there something you want to tell me? Some attraction going on?

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom