Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News MCA Knows No Vacation

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
AndhairaX said:
Hopefully they are focusing on the Wheel of Time crpg now. It better be turnbased.

The publisher for that game, is still finding money to fund this project. So it is still on hold (last I heard).

.Sigurd

Educated
It is Baldur's Gate 3 guys! :smug:
Atari said something about making a sequel some time ago, 2008 I think.

Deleted Member 10432

Needs to be a franchise that has been active recently. And preferably a fairly popular one. So my guess is Fable: New Bowerstone.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Atari said something about making a sequel some time ago, 2008 I think."

LAWL Atari has been talking about a BG3 sequel ever since they finangled the BG/D&D license from Interplay/WOTC.

LMFAO

Chefe

Erudite
MetalCraze said:
commie said:
Arcanum II

You mean even worse combat?

Not even Drog, working at full obsessive emo capacity, could fix an Obsidian developed Arcanum sequel
shakehead.gif

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
.Sigurd said:

One can only imagine how they would ruin that under Atari's guidance. I would be much more enthusiastic about a new Arcanum under Activision's guidance, which is saying something about Atari.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
hiver said:
And who is doing patches and fixes for NV?
Santa claus?

Modders, they work for free. :smug:

You usually don't need the project/department leads or artists etc. to make patches since most of it is boring grunt-level code fixing. They probably have the monkeys hard at work already.

kazgar

Arcane
Turisas said:
hiver said:
And who is doing patches and fixes for NV?
Santa claus?

Modders, they work for free. :smug:

You usually don't need the project/department leads or artists etc. to make patches since most of it is boring grunt-level code fixing. They probably have the monkeys hard at work already.

Who's doing all the DLC then?

.Sigurd

Educated
Volourn said:
"Atari said something about making a sequel some time ago, 2008 I think."

LAWL Atari has been talking about a BG3 sequel ever since they finangled the BG/D&D license from Interplay/WOTC.

LMFAO

LAWL LMFAO!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Vaarna_Aarne said:
]
Well, Sega pretty much pulled all the support for the game.

Sega pulls support for ANY game they release very quickly. M2 TW for example got fuck all support. Only got a major patch(that still didn't do much) with the expansion. Empire hasn't been fixed to this day, SEGA just got CA to keep flogging DLC's instead.

Hegel

Arcane
DalekFlay said:
.Sigurd said:

One can only imagine how they would ruin that under Atari's guidance. I would be much more enthusiastic about a new Arcanum under Activision's guidance, which is saying something about Atari.
Arcanum II: Modern Warfare?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom