Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Me want SPazmo and Saint back

Who is better?

• Saint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vault Dweller

• Connie Chung

• Total voters

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I tried hard, I really did, but... alas! *sighs*

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
I miss Major Blackheart. Why isn't he posting his delightfull stuff anymore? :(
And Roshambo, of course, he's pretentious selfwrightous repulsive prick, but the flamefests he usually started were entertaining somewhat. And NMA is quite dead as of late.

Voss

Erudite
SlyDrak said:
The old codex is DEAD. The place now is an ESF refugee forum and an excellent place for discussion about the art of furry.

While I don't think it has to do with saint or spazmo being gone, this is sadly true. Mass ban the little clown monkeys.

Briosafreak

Augur
Gnidrologist said:
I miss Major Blackheart. Why isn't he posting his delightfull stuff anymore? :(
And Roshambo, of course, he's pretentious selfwrightous repulsive prick, but the flamefests he usually started were entertaining somewhat. And NMA is quite dead as of late.

The news at NMA are going fine, but the forum is suffering from serious problems with the server, quite annoying.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Voss said:
SlyDrak said:
The old codex is DEAD. The place now is an ESF refugee forum and an excellent place for discussion about the art of furry.

While I don't think it has to do with saint or spazmo being gone, this is sadly true. Mass ban the little clown monkeys.
I second the notion.

spacemoose

Erudite
saint was too full of himself so he can go fuck a duck

as for vault dweller, his editorials and news comments have gone downhill both in terms of witty humor (as in from witty humor that actually made me smile down to blunt ARGH OBLIVION SUCKS, GOTHIC ROCKS) and grammar. makes me wonder if there is not some kind of brain fungus going around

Whipporowill

Erudite
bozia2012 said:
Damn there is no third option!

Yeah, where the fuck's the reinstating Whip option?

Saint had the tendency to be quite crotchety about things and the last year or so all he posted about was Roguelikes. I mean, how fun are one gazillion varities of quirky Gearhead newspost topics? VD's a busy man - I mean, he's a game designer (Rex: "It's all a sham!") after all et c.

FrancoTAU said:
This thread turned pretty gay with all the man loving.

Yeah, who gives a fuck? Saint is no longer active and all you old farts who sucked his cock in the "good old days" need to accept that. Or, if you don't like it, why don't you make an RPG web-site of your own where you could have your own cock-sucked?

Fuck.

Hazelnut

Erudite
The_Nameless_Prick said:
Yeah, who gives a fuck? Saint is no longer active and all you old farts who sucked his cock in the "good old days" need to accept that. Or, if you don't like it, why don't you make an RPG web-site of your own where you could have your own cock-sucked?

I'm a Dumbfuck.

Fixed. ;)

spacemoose

Erudite
you could say he was like a monsoon. the flooding is certainly not pleasant, but without it, the land is barren. a monsoon of shit.

oh, and baby arm has not been posting much lately. if he left it would be a codex tragedy (tm)

Jason

chasing a bee
Quit trying to get rid of me, asshole.

And there's no Saint vs VD split. Saint wants/needs/loves VD just as much as anyone. Pooper should know better than making fake drama threads like this.

Spazmo is just getting his advanced degrees finished so he can support us all in our old age.

Oarfish

Prophet
Bitching about some lost golden age will get us nowhere.

What you fuckers need to do is post interesting topics like all the old skool codexers used to do so I can go back to lurking.

Admiral jimbob said:
Ever wondered what the Codex is supposed to be?

A place for intellectual discussions, right? That can still happen without Saint, you know. Sucking on old (dead?) bones will get us absolutly nowhere. This is Vault Dweller's regime now, plain and simple. I do believe Vault Dweller knows the line where stupid, smart, and Codex approved RPG's are. If that turns out not to be the case, the only advice I can give you is to pour every ounce of cranium power you have to create intelligent threads, cause some inspiration.

Whatever happens to this place in the future is simply meant to be, if you don't approve of it, take that advice or cry on Saints coffin for the rest of your days here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom