Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Mechwarrior Living Legends

Mechs

• Total voters

Black

Arcane

Black

Arcane
Enjoy Cael
8TDRYeL.png
ZPf9VgE.png

8wiNF7J.png
9JSTEii.jpg

e1TuffN.png

PorkBarrellGuy

After the latest changes to MWO I'm about ready to do whatever it takes to get MWLL working again, fucking PGI

PorkBarrellGuy

After the latest changes to MWO I'm about ready to do whatever it takes to get MWLL working again, fucking PGI
what changed? i'm out of the loop.

another PTS that was showing a lot of promise, completely discarded in favor of some clownshoes shit PGI came up with

PGI: We want to increase TTK and reduce laservomit alphas
Playerbase: Uh, OK
PGI: So we're going to give some lasers a bit of a nerf
Playerbase: ofc
PGI: and then we're going to buff heat dissipation rates and rejigger max heat capacity so that it actually ends up being a buff to laservomit
Playerbase: jesus fucking christ PGI stop being retarded
PGI: would you like to buy a mech pack?

oh and by the way quality of play has hit absolute rock bottom with absolute retards and mouthbreathers now guaranteed to show up in your games regardless of PSR tier (the population is so low that they don't separate tiers at all anymore)

Last edited by a moderator:

PorkBarrellGuy

oh wow

Black, if you want to know how bad the playerbase is, I'm T2 (I'm a very middling-to-average player with occasional amazing streaks) and I got dropped into a match with a T5. Now, this alone would not be notable. What IS notable is that I came around the corner of a rock pillar on Canyon and bumped noses with this T5 in his EJ/Cauldron Born. (I was in a Jenner.) He immediately starts dumping laser and AC fire into me. I stand there going "really bitch?" and he does this until I am cored before he stops and realizes I'm on his team.

This is the state of the current playerbase. You now have people who are literally too stupid to see the blue box/dorito over your mech.

Oh, even better: the matchmaker is now proven NOT to set up balanced teams. It sets up a winner and a loser deliberately - piles one team high with retards and forces the one or two good players to carry, while giving the other team a much better spread of skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

Arcane
https://www.moddb.com/mods/mechwarr...chwarrior-living-legends-update-0102-released

First, a warm happy new year to you all from the MWLL dev team!

And now, the update that many of you have been waiting for! Since 0.10.1, we've even further refined Battle Armor gameplay and directly related areas, added a couple new toys for you to play with, and tweaked a bunch of weapons and build rules for certain chassis. Particularly notable among the changes are a complete revamp of how the BA Recoiless Rifle deals damage, a global reduction in the hatch escape timer, BA SRMs fixed to hit reliably, the reactivation of infantry bays in the Hephaestus hovertank and Goblin tank, and the new B-Pod equipment! As we keep working out and overhauling the Battle Armor system, you can expect more of these fine-tuning passes.

Additonally, for anyone that missed it, here's a brief demonstration of the B-Pod (basically a one-time use anti-Battle Armor explosive) in action:

Black

Arcane
https://www.moddb.com/mods/mechwarrior-living-legends/news/10th-anniversary-and-update-0113
Happy (belated) new year everyone! It’s been a while but we're back with another update and are celebrating TEN years of modding, mech'ing (and tanking, aero'ing/VTOL'ing, BA'ing), and still going strong! On top of that, a new update is out - 0.11.3 - bringing you the much-anticipated Marauder mech, the Snubnose Thumper cannon, and a number of fixes, quality-of-life improvements, and adjustments!
We made it!! MechWarrior: Living Legends has now seen ten years of activity and development! Happy tenth anniversary, MWLL!! As its development team, we’re really happy to have made it this far, and we’re glad to have had you - the community - alongside us for the journey. Much of where the project is at right now would not be possible without your support, determination, and stubbornness, squabbles and all! For that, we are especially thankful and appreciative. We’d also like to thank everyone that participated in both playing and creating MWLL, from the very beginning through to the present. Without all this, MWLL wouldn’t quite be the spiritual video game embodiment of BattleTech’s combined-arms warfare that it’s become today. Also, a happy new year from the team!

New Update!
In celebration is the public official release of update 0.11.3! Though it doesn’t pack quite as much content as some of our past updates, it brings the iconic and very much hyped-up Marauder mech (as you may have already noticed), among a few other notable changes. Some of you veteran players may recall that this mech was planned by WSS ages ago but never saw the light of day - now it’s finally here! For those not especially well-versed in lore, here’s a bit of background info on this cool new mech: the Marauder is an Inner Sphere heavy class mech, dating back to the times of the Star League (so it’s been around for a while). It’s up there with the Warhammer and Mad Cat/Timber Wolf as one of BattleTech’s most iconic mech designs. Speaking of which, we chose a design that mixes the old “unseen” style and newer modern style, and a lot of folks have taken a liking to it. The Marauder - in all of the configurations we have here - packs a hell of a punch, and a speed profile matching that of the Clans’ Mad Cat/Timber Wolf heavy class mech. Of course, it also costs about as much as one! Our team is really proud of this creation, and special thanks goes out to Nay Nay, the artist that brought this mech to life!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom