Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Memorable cRPG villain

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Honestly though, I'd probably vote for the guard who punches you in the face at the beginning of Gothic I. I spent the entire first half of the game trying to find him so I could get revenge. How many villains have that kind of personal impact on the player?
Ah yesss, Bullit the bully.

Getting punched in the face while the guy says "Welcome to the colony!" in his gravely voice is one of the most memorable moments in any game for me. Perfect intro.

Feels like home, like the kind of though love a man needs to push himself forward. Like the Codex. That's exactly our time-honored tradition on welcoming newfags. But I feel we've gotten soft these past years and people haven't been proprely welcomed. We really need to dish out the love more.

:love::brodex::love:

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Give me cute CRPG villain wife!
167RwIA.jpg
Female villains need rape correction, what bigger disgrace than having to raise your enemies children, hating her womb during 9 months but after seeing her newborn for the first time finally giving up and deciding to raise a family together.

The ultimate defeat.

Pic related from Stella Glow is something like that.
maxresdefault.jpg

Female villains need rape correction, what bigger disgrace than having to raise your enemies children, hating her womb during 9 months but after seeing her newborn for the first time finally giving up and deciding to raise a family together.

The ultimate defeat.

Pic related from Stella Glow is something like that.
maxresdefault.jpg
Car anon! Good strong friend anon! I do hate rapist nonsense anon but do not worry anon it is okay anon because I do love cute Stella Glow villain wife redemption kino anon! I do! Do not worry anon it is okay anon because I do hate rapist nonsense anon because I was molest anon by woman anon but it is okay anon because I do love cute consensual villain redemption wifes anon! I do! Thank you anon! You are a good strong friend anon!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Is she blushing or just exhausted after giving birth?
kdnuIvK.jpg

creepy eyes. Thou art doomed because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. FOOL!

SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

your life of adventure is done...

GAME OVER!!!

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Like the Codex. That's exactly our time-honored tradition on welcoming newfags. But I feel we've gotten soft these past years and people haven't been proprely welcomed. We really need to dish out the love more.

Half the new accounts are just alts or oldtime lurkers. Whenever an actual newbie delves into this cesspool, you can spot it pretty easily.

Harthwain

Magister
I prefer antagonists over straightforward villains.

Which is why I like Hugh Darrow the most in that role. He consciously causes a worldwide tragedy all the while wearing the mask of a good uncle to everyone. He says he did what he did out of necessity, but he does not deny responsibility for his deed. However, if you dig deeper you can notice he's also carrying a whole load of personal resentment towards his own creation, giving him a strong personal motive to go with "let's burn the ship" approach as opposed to taking a less radical course of action.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Like the Codex. That's exactly our time-honored tradition on welcoming newfags. But I feel we've gotten soft these past years and people haven't been proprely welcomed. We really need to dish out the love more.

Half the new accounts are just alts or oldtime lurkers. Whenever an actual newbie delves into this cesspool, you can spot it pretty easily.
True. I just feel we need an official welcoming commitee patrolling the forum to detect first posters and dispense the necessary hazing rituals.

Call 'em the Gatekeepers.

Or we could collectively shoulder this responsability.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Is she blushing or just exhausted after giving birth?
kdnuIvK.jpg

creepy eyes. Thou art doomed because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. FOOL!

SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

your life of adventure is done...

GAME OVER!!!

She's happy the protag reverted her wicked ways with the power of dick, imagine if there were more of such heroes IRL, no more feminism and dykes.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Incompetence implies faulty reasoning. His reasoning was sound given what he knew. If you want to blame anyone, blame the Wardens for underselling themselves by keeping things secret even from Cailan (and implicitly Loghain) just because the king was an incompetent buffoon who took fairy tales for granted. As far as the blame game goes, Cailan > Wardens > Loghain.

And speaking of incompetence, it'd be quite incompetent of the player character to sacrifice such a prospective asset for the GWs purely out of spite."

He literally tries to murder you repeatedly and sends a gay assassin to rape you. He can't even hire proper assassins. I mean the fukkin' assassin he hires turns around and wants to fukk his target AFTER you beat the shit out of him. His 'right hand' was a psycho noble who murders a supposed friend for giggles.

If you side with Loghain unless it is on your 20th playthrough to get the 'whole experience' you are a damn cuck, and a damn fool. Loghain is more than willing to allow his own daughter to be inprisoned, raped, and murdered. Loghain is a psychopathic selfish piece of shit who does not give a shit about the kingdom even though he pretends to. HE starts a civil war simply because he wanted power. PERIOD.

All of Loghain's 'heroic' deeds are pregame. He does exactly ZERO good, logical, intelligent, moral things in the game. Stop being a cuck.

FriendlyMerchant

In every open world game, women are villains. I have to purge the game world of all women because they try to scam me out of my shekels. Extremely antisemitic.

Old One

Arcane
Getting punched in the face while the guy says "Welcome to the colony!" in his gravely voice is one of the most memorable moments in any game for me. Perfect intro.

Yes, the best intro to any game I can remember. Very short and to the point, and it gives the player instant motivation without the need for any obscure quests, mysteries, or explanations.

octavius

Arcane
Patron

Yes, the best intro to any game I can remember. Very short and to the point, and it gives the player instant motivation without the need for any obscure quests, mysteries, or explanations.

"This time it's personal."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom