Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic is finally out on GOG!!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You can always trust the opinions of someone who decorates their posts with swastikas* and one of Marilyn Manson's less intelligent quotes.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Well, that's a valid question at least :D
Funny to see what non-codexers say about this place.
You can always trust the opinions of someone who decorates their posts with swastikas* and one of Marilyn Manson's less intelligent quotes.
Gold.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Let's just let loose Skyway there, it will be a lot of fun.

Besides those guys didn't really mention any arguments to back up there claims concerning GOG. We may be EXTREME but at least people here usually have something to back up their claims.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Sometimes, I grow tired of the Codex endless bickering over... over what exactly ?

Then I read some of the outrage from politically correct forum members on regular sites, and I remember why I come here. I even forgive the "butthurt", "moar" and other stupid memes. Small price to pay.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Hey, you can post on GOG without a account :twisted:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom