Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mighty DOOM - top-down mobile game from Bethesda

Doing a Doom top-down shooter is such a great idea. It seems like something that should’ve happened years ago. But this isn’t how I wanted that.

KVVRR

Learned
Doing a Doom top-down shooter is such a great idea. It seems like something that should’ve happened years ago. But this isn’t how I wanted that.
Yeah I'd be up for something like this if it wasn't made with phones in mind. Something like Enter the Gungeon but with Doom would be pretty fun to play.

Yeah I'd be up for something like this if it wasn't made with phones in mind. Something like Enter the Gungeon but with Doom would be pretty fun to play.

Just release Take No Prisoners Doom Edition.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
It's not Doom anyway because they're using nuDoom monster designs, complete with the "Slayer" instead of the good old marine. I hate Bethesdoom.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
wait
though it was only a joke?
DOOM-Eternal__PeachyKeen_community_960x1360-02-EN.jpg

MwPEMYy.jpg
HMl6EuO.jpg

Why haven't they tried to make a new Keen game?
I know I'm summoning demons from all the pits of hell by asking this, but they keep referencing the franchise yet they show no interest in making a new game out of it. Would it hurt their "we only make edgy shooters" image?

Mary Sue Leigh

Erudite
Aww it looks so cute!
Why though... ?
How strange to think that the originals were so "controversial" that they were banned around here until 2011 or so.
Maybe they should have named this one "Baby Doom".

Caim

Arcane
Why haven't they tried to make a new Keen game?
I know I'm summoning demons from all the pits of hell by asking this, but they keep referencing the franchise yet they show no interest in making a new game out of it. Would it hurt their "we only make edgy shooters" image?
Remember those two chucklefucks from Wolfenstein Youngblood?

They're Commander Keen's aunts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom