Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MINECRAFT (Codex Server)

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
It seems the goons are going to make a SMP client of the technic pack.

Cue Muty

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Luzur said:
WHERE IS EVERYONE
I'm not gonna waste my time biulding a flying castle just to have it erased when the new server map comes in...gotta play Dark Souls & Gears of War 3 lot's of important stuff to do. :obviously:

If you guys wanna forget about 1.9 and just go for a new server map now, I'm in.

If somebody wants to play on our server, PM me, I'll add you to whitelist and send you the Hamachi IP. It's simply a 1.8.1 server without mods or anything. Don't grief or steal, that is all. You can take the wheat from the fields at the spawn point and make bread if you re-plant it. There has been five randomly active players thus far, and we don't yet know what happens when MC is updated. I don't promise this'll be infinitely up as is. It's survival set on hard.

Oh and the server machine isn't yet operational (what the hell is it with machinery in this house), this is on my rather unstable machine, so the server could be down time to time.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
gEBXr.jpg

A golden statue of MCA carried by some codex trolls would be neato, if it weren't for the popamole height limit.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'll be standing around AFK for the next few days to farm string from my spider spawner trap. Let me know if there are any issues.

Luzur

Good Sir
....well kinda the same for me actually.

sicne the map is empty allt he time and i dont have anymore ideas to build, atleast not on a map that will be obsolete soon.

Multi-headed Cow

WHAT THE FUCK apparently the "Runes" used in enchanting is the alien alphabet from Commander Keen. Never knew until now since I never played these pre-release things.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Hmm.. Commander Keen was made by ID software which is now owned by Bethesda, who is currently suing Mojang, who makes Minecraft....

Destroid

Arcane
Pretty cool. The minecraft modding scene reminds me of what it used to be with FPS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom