Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Minitroopers: the sequel to MyBrute

Korgan

Arbiter
It's much more varied now, and you have actual control over your guys' skills, loadout, and preferences. The core shit is the same, though: you can fight other people's squads thrice a day, as well as do missions and some other crap I haven't unlocked yet. To level up faster, you spam recruitment links for your squad everyfuckingwhere on the net.
Let's get this shit rolling bros; this is a much better and more hardcore RPG than the recent Kodex favourites such as DA2. Not kidding; take a look at the skill variety. Looks like it doesn't want to take your jewgolds, too... not yet, anyway.

http://they-pinch-back.minitroopers.com
http://old-irascibles.minitroopers.com

:mob:

M:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
You cannot create a password for from the computer you are currently using.
You will be able to do this from the computer you used to create your army!
Wonders of dynamic IP, or add blocker, or they have a bug.

zeitgeist

Magister
The sprites are an incredibly shameless Advance Wars ripoff, are they actually licensed somehow (which doesn't seem likely) or will we be witnessing an amusing C&D/lawsuit soon?

Damn I'm sucker for this kind of mini games. I started changing my ip to get starting soldier with loadout and color (no I'm not a fag, I just dont want faggy purple soldiers) I want but now I can't set password to armies I create because it keeps telling me I have to do this from computer I created it on, even if I do that immediately after creating it. Another problem is that I used up all cool names because of that bullshit.
:x

Destroid

Arcane
JohnTheRevelator said:
Damn I'm sucker for this kind of mini games. I started changing my ip to get starting soldier with loadout and color (no I'm not a fag, I just dont want faggy purple soldiers) I want but now I can't set password to armies I create because it keeps telling me I have to do this from computer I created it on, even if I do that immediately after creating it. Another problem is that I used up all cool names because of that bullshit.
:x

But to fix it you probably need to clear cookies or something.

Destroid said:
But to fix it you probably need to clear cookies or something.
Heh, actually I did. Didn't fix a thing. I also tried to do this from different computer in my local network but same thing. It looks like they made some proper anti-cheat measures this time. MyBrute was exploitable as fuck. Anyway, I don't care enough to dig out ways to circumvent this. I still have my first "demo" army which kinda sucks, is all over the place but I did manage to "recruit" 2 accounts to it before game banned me from making new armies. Meh I'll probably will get bored with it after few days top like with all browser games.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Nice first battle
cv1hf.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I could do the three battles, pictured above, and now I can't play any more. I guess they are catering this game for the type of retards that play games for 1 minute every week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom