Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mirage Online

GaelicVigil

Liturgist
Found this little gem a few days ago and have been mildly addicted to it. Best thing about it is that it will run on a potato and varied platforms like browser, mobile, Steam.

Dungeon design is pretty neat. They are compact and thematic little 30 minute quests that almost always end in a boss fight and a RNG treasure chest.
World is not massive, but big enough to find little nooks and crannies to explore.
Music is actually pretty darn good.
You can do side stuff like fishing and crafting and even buy your own little guild hall on the map.
A half dozen classes or so that have different sprites, but aren't too drastically different.
You can change your class at any time if you want to try something else.
PVP zones and arenas around the map.

It's nice to jump on for a few minutes and play. It brings me back to old-school MMOs like Tibia, and I think I'd be in love with the game if it was maybe 2-3 times the size it is currently. Still a neat game.

Check it out.

https://mirageonlineclassic.com/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom