Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline MobyGames - Bought out and turned back to normal

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Hah, the screenshots for Tower of Myraglen that I submitted - and that were for some inane reason rejected by the old Mobygames administration - have been approved by the new overlords:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/apple2gs/tower-of-myraglen/screenshots

:incline:
Did you do anything to prod them to do it? If the new management managed to discover and revers a minor, stupid decision made by the old management 2 years ago, it is very impressive.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Nope, I didn't remind them about it; it just came out of the blue. I've long forgotten about those screenshots myself.

It's very rare that such a bad situation turns around in such a good way. I can't remember a similar example in this industry.

Non-revamped mobygames was always my go-to place on developer and studio credits, release dates and obscure listings. Maybe one day they can start a museum somewhere. They have the heritage for it.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
It's very rare that such a bad situation turns around in such a good way. I can't remember a similar example in this industry.

Non-revamped mobygames was always my go-to place on developer and studio credits, release dates and obscure listings. Maybe one day they can start a museum somewhere. They have the heritage for it.

There is a museum of sorts already in the works. See mocagh.org to see what I mean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom