Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview More Divinity: Original Sin EE and Pillars of Eternity: The White March stuff from Gamescom 2015

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin; J.E. Sawyer; Larian Studios; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity; Pillars of Eternity: The White March; Swen Vincke

Earlier today, Eurogamer posted an "exclusive" Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition gameplay video, apparently a recording of their session with Swen Vincke at Gamescom this week. At 25 minutes long, it demonstrates many of the game's features, improvements and attractions in exquisite detail:

Meanwhile, Josh Sawyer was a guest on Twitch's Gamescom broadcast today, where he once again showed off the recorded Pillars of Eternity: The White March gameplay footage we saw yesterday. With ten minutes this time instead of just six, he did manage to say a bit more about it. The expansion will be adding "high level combat areas" to the game, meant to challenge endgame parties. One of these areas, a location called Craghold Bluffs, appears in the footage. It will also be putting more emphasis on CYOA scripted interactions, a popular feature among fans that was somewhat underutilized in the base game.

Speaking of which, this new set of screenshots recently posted on Paradox's website demonstrates a couple of those:

Looks like Obsidian had some fun making these. Going for a bit of an Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom vibe for Durgan's Battery, perhaps?

Sannom

Augur
So we will first meet Zahua when we try to pull him out of a barrel full of fish?

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think I'll sell my PoE Collector's Edition.

edit: Codex should have a forum for trading or selling boxed games

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can't wait for EE of DOS, time for another replay is coming!

I'm disappointed PoE was successful and is going to have an add-on.

What the hell is with that stupid cart. I hate Indiana Jones. Is that suppose to be funny?
Why not add a quest where you can fake parents are home like in Home Alone...Jesus!

Shevek

Arcane
What the hell is with that stupid cart. I hate Indiana Jones.

heart-rip-o.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom