Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Hey now, I never said anything about fucking them. That's your sick mind at work, not mine.

execute_mca.gif

Liberté, égalité, choix et conséquences.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You might be better off taking the horse's cock out of your mouth if you're suffering from horse throat.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Indeed he has.
I still hold that his reaction to :mca: alone warrants holding him as a Codex bro for life.

Not to mention his "cartoon" story featuring himself, Gaider and the Codex. I think St P was personally in that one too but I may have misremembered or mixed it up with something else.

We need a sticky or an item on the front page linking to a compilation of ALL his Codex-related drawings.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Who do I contact to make my troll to be coloured forum avatar?
To have it set as your forum Avatar, you should probably contact one of the admins. Darkunderlord loves getting tagged in Site Feedback. For the actual coloring, you're on your own. The colored trolls currently in use were colored by codexers when the first back arrived. If you cannot into photoshop yourself, look up the old MCA trolls thread and :beg: one of the poeple that colored them back then. No guarantee they'll do it of course.

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I've got mine too!!! My little Chopinesque trolls are awesome!!

Maverick.jpg
felipepepe could you do a colour job on them as a favour to a fellow brozillian? i'll send ya the originals, ploxploxlpox :bounce:

Can't wait to proudly wear them as avatars of incline and codexian supremacy :whatho:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
In related news, most of the short humorous signatures are on their way as well! As soon as I'm done with all real-life stuffies, I'll start PMing those of you who were eligible and opted in for them (i.e. responded to my original PMs / didn't opt out). Shouldn't be too long now!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom