Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind defiling continues - Skywind

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Looks like a faithful replication of the Morrowind art style.

Durwyn

Prophet
They are using Michael Kirkbride's concept art and I must say some things look really impressive.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
One of these neverending "to be released" mods like one about Lotr for Oblivion, or crazy ideas like "recreation of whole Tamriel" .
I feel sorry for its makers, waste of time for everyone but maybe they learn some 3dsMax or TEScs features at least.

:ziets::balance::hearnoevil::gumpyhead::mca::cmcc::ziets:

:flamesaw:

Drax

Arcane
So he's responsible for this shit looking glass armor?

I don't know about this specific design, but Kirkbride's concept art is usually pretty cool:

tumblr_myh49eKvnG1t3fruoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myh48oKH6y1t3fruoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myh47nydt41t3fruoo1_1280.jpg

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
the glass armor looks far better then the one in oblivion or skyrim, and the morrowind one wasn't exactly a masterpiece either.

the redoran ebony armor is pretty great.

WalkinDude

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014
Sometimes these impossible mods do come out. I recall a German mod/game built with the mod tools that took 4 years to make but was essentially a brand new game and one that had a shit load of voice actors - all in German of course. But yeah I doubt this one will come out, although they'll have a lot of time before the next es game comes out.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sometimes these impossible mods do come out. I recall a German mod/game built with the mod tools that took 4 years to make but was essentially a brand new game and one that had a shit load of voice actors - all in German of course. But yeah I doubt this one will come out, although they'll have a lot of time before the next es game comes out.
Nehrim I guess?

They are working on another big one for Skyrim btw, called Enderal.
And they take their time ... again. :(

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
TESRSkywindOfficial said:
Support me on Patreon to unlock more videos and gain early access to them! http://www.patreon.com/SquallyDaBeanz

The world of Morrowind is being completely remade for Skywind. Navigate the map to explore each part of the province as it becomes available through videos both old and new. Updates will come as more of the project is completed, so check back often, and gain EARLY ACCESS as new videos become available by exploring the map regularly.

Visit http://tesrenewal.com/ for more information and ways you can help!

Music - Skywind OST 'Disembarking in Seyda Neen' by Matt Hawken https://soundcloud.com/matthawken

Somebody report this to Bethesdas legal team and get the 'tards shut down for profiting off it. :lol:

Nah, Bethesda will keep pretending like this doesent exist, still if the would CnD the butthurt would be glorious

If Bethesda was smart they'd allow anybody who wanted to make paid DLC/expansions for their games do it in exchange for a cut of the base price. Win/win for them.

Bahamut

Arcane
If Bethesda was smart they'd allow anybody who wanted to make paid DLC/expansions for their games do it in exchange for a cut of the base price. Win/win for them.

That wouldnt work because their paranoid with copyright infringement

WalmartJesus

Learned
I never bothered with Morroblivion, but I'll definitely be trying out Skywind if you can ride Guars.

Cant wait to steal Rollie from that asshole near Vivec :love:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nehrim I guess?

They are working on another big one for Skyrim btw, called Enderal.
And they take their time ... again. :(

They take their time, but it will be a fucking quality game better than the original yet again.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Whatever, i won't follow this shit skywind anymore, it will be garbage anyway. OpenMW is my only hope now.

sbb

Learned
I can't wait for the "Oh my god, Morrowind is so much better than Skyrim" kids to emerge after having only played this mod

Ivan

Arcane
never played morrowind, too ugly, waiting for mods to fix it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom