Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind defiling continues - Skywind

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
They're not going to remove the compass, are they?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's a shame this will never be released, because it does look pretty sexy. There's plenty of mods to remove the compass. If they do a 1:1 import of character dialogue text and journal entries, it will be heavan.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
It's a shame this will never be released, because it does look pretty sexy. There's plenty of mods to remove the compass. If they do a 1:1 import of character dialogue text and journal entries, it will be heavan.

Can't just import them, you have to retype the text word for word or the legal team comes after you.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Does it matter? Anyone here NOT know where most of the shit in Morrowind is by now?

"The Lord's Mail?!?!?! I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS IN HERE!!!!"

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
You can recreate The Lord's Mail, but you can't just get the file and plug it in to Skyrim's engine. You have to start from scratch.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I was referring to the issues people had with quest compasses.

They're not going to remove the compass, are they?

That's irrelevant since MW wasn't developed with it in mind. So unless they go through the trouble of implementing all these nonexistant directions, it will just be a bar on the top of the screen telling you which direction you're facing, which you can already do in MW with the minimap anyway.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I actually meant that the Skyrikm compass and its icons don't look anything like the Morrowind UI theme, and you spend more time looking at them than at the other UI elements.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Here lies the culmination of stupidity and cuntiness
attachment.php

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MW-item-Glass_Armor.jpg

Aye, that helmet is radder than rad. As is the rest of the armor.

Imagine attempting to improve this design... with this as a base, surely the end result must be glorious!!

OB-item-Glass_Armor.jpg

The Oblivion glass helmet is shit but the rest of the armor looks good and a bit more practical than the MW one.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
how can something so shit be defiled, the game was literally trash and anyone who liked it is a retard

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It's like taking a turd and defecating on it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom