Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind defiling continues - Skywind

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Then, the work on Morrowind in TESVI engine will begin.

Harthwain

Magister
Skywind feels like it's meant for gamers who cannot get into original Morrowind for whatever God forsaken reason, just so they can finally say they have played Morrowind. I dunno, I think there are different experiences between playing the game like Skyrim clone and playing a completely different game. But then again these types of people have hard time adapting or learning.
Do not underestimate the appeal of modernized visuals. I'd argue this is the main reason why a lot of people skip Morrowind nowadays.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Honestly it looks pretty interesting. I'll miss the dice roll combat though, seeing those Skyrim animations is giving me PTSD.

Lemming42

Arcane
It's looking fantastic. They've really gone to town on the interior design.

Probably been answered already but how likely is this to work with regular Skyrim mods? Slap Requiem or one of the other overhauls on it (and disable the stupid parts of Requiem) and this could be a great time.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
It's looking fantastic. They've really gone to town on the interior design.

Probably been answered already but how likely is this to work with regular Skyrim mods? Slap Requiem or one of the other overhauls on it (and disable the stupid parts of Requiem) and this could be a great time.
it's not going to work at all, because you will never play it
TES conversion mods are an eye candy for the purpose of Youtube, not something that's developed with the intention to release

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
so is it gonna use skyrim levelling system or they mod attributes into the game? enderal proved revamping the levelling system works

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
BONEWALKER MAGE :bounce:
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE GREATER BONEWALKER
END LEVITATION EARLY
DWEMER AXE LOOKS COOL
INDORIL FACEHELMET LOOKS LIKE ASS
VOICE ACTING IS DONE WELL
LOCKPICKING SPELL ANIMATION LOOKS NIFTY
WINDOWS IN INTERIORS LOOKING OUT LOOK BEAUTIFUL

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
They nailed the atmosphere. The only thing I dislike is the UI, but that's Skyrim for you.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I came across the "Necromancer in Mawia" video, and the mod looks impressive. I wish it gets released, someday, around the time I'll go into retirement probably. :)

Akachi

Educated
it's not going to work at all, because you will never play it
TES conversion mods are an eye candy for the purpose of Youtube, not something that's developed with the intention to release
Completely false, the devs have said the public beta is expected around the same time as the final version of TR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom