Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Multi-quote is broken

kaizoku

Arcane
This has been happening to me on several occasions for quite a while now.
Might as well report it with some examples.

FWIW I'm using latest Opera version.

Example:

clicking reply for this post
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ing-their-former-employer.75808/#post-2255031

I get
Code:
[quote="Menckenstein, post: 2255031, member: 13766"][/quote]

Another example:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ing-their-former-employer.75808/#post-2255042

The Brazilian Slaughter does it work for you?

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
Doesn't happen to me, latest Firefox with rich text editor disabled.

Code:
[quote="Menckenstein, post: 2255031, member: 13766"][quote][SIZE=5][B]Valve Software[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B]Company overview[/B][/SIZE]
Average Rating: 5.0 ("Great")
"DUUUUUHHHHRRRR HUHUHUH I GET PAID TO PLAY WITH NERF GUNS ALL DAY", written by a current employee of Valve's Bellevue HQ one day ago.
Cons -- Shirt, shoes, pants required

- Pooping in waste bin at desk highly discouraged

- No McDonald's inside office space[/quote][/quote]

EG

Nullified
It works just fine for me.

Fox for Glory.

kaizoku

Arcane
thanks guys
and thanks for the setting info Ærelian, I also have it disabled so it's some fucked up problem on my end
fucking Opera...

One of these days Opera... One of these days... BAM! rm -rf with you

kaizoku

Arcane
I just found out that multi-quote is not broken with Opera after all.

The problem was with instead of clicking reply and writing on the text box below, I clicked shift+reply to open that in a new tab (and that is when it loses the other quotes) since I prefer to write on a new tab to be able to cycle tabs.

writing this up so that when I get Alzheimer I can check it back... if I remember this post

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
I just found out that multi-quote is not broken with Opera after all.

The problem was with instead of clicking reply and writing on the text box below, I clicked shift+reply to open that in a new tab (and that is when it loses the other quotes) since I prefer to write on a new tab to be able to cycle tabs.

writing this up so that when I get Alzheimer I can check it back... if I remember this post
That seems to be the problem. Firefox here.

jackofshadows

Magister
Nevermind, for some reason it works for me too now (didn't do anything except restarting all).

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This has been happening to me on several occasions for quite a while now.
Might as well report it with some examples.

FWIW I'm using latest Opera version.

Example:

clicking reply for this post
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/developers-rating-their-former-employer.75808/#post-2255031

I get
Code:
[quote="Menckenstein, post: 2255031, member: 13766"][/quote]

Another example:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/developers-rating-their-former-employer.75808/#post-2255042

The Brazilian Slaughter does it work for you?

yes, it works for me.
Don't ask me firefox version, its some gay Linux shit. Fuck linux.

It appears to work for me also.

Can't handle the bacon

Doesn't happen to me, latest Firefox with rich text editor disabled.

Code:
[quote="Menckenstein, post: 2255031, member: 13766"][quote][SIZE=5][B]Valve Software[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B]Company overview[/B][/SIZE]
Average Rating: 5.0 ("Great")
"DUUUUUHHHHRRRR HUHUHUH I GET PAID TO PLAY WITH NERF GUNS ALL DAY", written by a current employee of Valve's Bellevue HQ one day ago.
Cons -- Shirt, shoes, pants required

- Pooping in waste bin at desk highly discouraged

- No McDonald's inside office space[/quote][/quote]
For a second I thought this was a recent post and was very saddened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom