Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Multiplayer VR FPS overview

Which of these do you play regularily?

• Pavlov PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pavlov Shack

• Contractors

• Onward

• Population One

• Quake3 VR

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hyper Dash

• other

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Doktor Best

Arcane
Contractors, Pavlov and Onward are the big three on the market.

I have to say i still prefer Pavlov. The community is still quite small since Pavlov does not have crossplay with Quest2 (they have a different verison on that platform), but to me the gameplay is just the most solid. It is still my most played VR game by far.

TTT (find traitor gamemode) is a cancer to the game but it does drag away the kiddos from SND which is a good thing at least. (WW2) push is also great as well as the hide mode, which pitches a swat team against one or two Predator like aliens with thermal sight and the ability to jump, run and climb super fast. It reminds me a lot of the AVP multiplayer back in the day.

I also like to play Contractors from time to time. It is the best looking Quest2 standalone shooter. Also playing some Quake3 VR currently. Strong VR legs needed for the latter.

Onward is more of a military sim type and i like its realism, but it depends on good teamplay the most and in many matches you are thrown together with toddlers who fuck up your gameplan or shoot you since there is no nametag above team mates.

Also dropped Pop1 and Hyper Dash because there is no time to get gud in all those games and i get outskilled by people who have hundreds of hours of gametime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom