Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mustardo pretends he doesn't know why this happened.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
image.png

I don't either. I don't really care, but I thought I'd post it anyway. For your feedback.

Farewell into the night

It's like a self-destroy ability in games and the real world.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I may be late, but I always check my PMs eventually.

View attachment 9286

I'll get around to reading the rest later.
Would be funny if you now unbanned Mustawd but left mustawd. self-ejected. :M

It's not that difficult to understand. People that lack self-control use this device to stop wasting time on unproductive things.
People who lack sufficient self-control to stop posting on the Codex without a self-ejection will simply find something else on which to waste their time, even assuming they don't return to the Codex with a new account.

Jinn

Arcane
Shaking My Damn Head, Mustawd. Shaking My Damn Head.

Anyone know why he did it this time?

Cael

Arcane
Mustard is the person who tried fighting a closed door to some hotel while drunk, lost the wallet in the process, then tried convincing the cops who arrested him that the door mugged him
Reminds me of this moron that used to frequent the Utopia Politics forum. Similar name (Muztard, IIRC). We ended up just calling him 'tard all the time.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
I had the same question about self ejection, never got close to a satisfying answer. But I am pretty sure it has something to do with sucking one's own dick so it should probably be called self ejaculation instead.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Mustard is the person who tried fighting a closed door to some hotel while drunk, lost the wallet in the process, then tried convincing the cops who arrested him that the door mugged him
I see no problem here,seems like a run of the mill drunkenness when the guy have a few bad days in a row. Why the cops got involved?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom