Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Brute - Codex Members Master List

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mighty Mouse = Mighty Mouse
I prefer to fight Codex members and I'm on a losing spree. :( :x :evil:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ok I REMOVED THE FUCKING SPACE in DU's name. ;)

Should be updated now. If I missed you, just post here.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Check the dire roach list, you forget me and probably some other people.

mondblut

Arcane
I joined this silly crap :D

The name's TheTrueRoleplay. Dialogue trees and arcade action tricks used extensively :D

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Cloaked Figure said:
Check the dire roach list, you forget me and probably some other people.

OK added that.

I didn't add the people under left behind... they are not playing anymore? If you are just speak up here and I'll add you.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

MisterStone

Arcane
What I don't understand about MyBrute is that it has spread like a horrible virus to all corners of the Internet, and yet the only thing they advertise there is other shitty online games. Waste of advertising space?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
MisterStone said:
What I don't understand about MyBrute is that it has spread like a horrible virus to all corners of the Internet, and yet the only thing they advertise there is other shitty online games. Waste of advertising space?

ITZ all part of their masterplan mrstone. Your just no getting it. They will take over all computers and then they will conquer the world.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
MisterStone said:

I'm sure it's only a matter of time until we see:

Do you like MyBrute? UPGRADE to MyBrute PLUS!

Then well, we'll all lose interest and move on. heh

MetalCraze

Arcane
Jaesun you better sort that list by frags (with frag number attached) while you are at it - Plane Tickets Bitch only sorts codex members by exp unfortunately - so we will see whom we should not send plane tickets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom