Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Brute - Codex Members Master List

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
skyway said:
Jaesun said:
skyway said:
Jaesun you better sort that list by frags (with frag number attched)

What do you mean by frags?

Victories

heh ok. THAT um would be a bitch to keep track of. In that I would have to click on each and every person's name and gather all that info, and by then it would all change. heh

I merely made this list in that I wanted to just wanted a list to fight some codexers but was getting confused who was who, like I thought Skyway was you (and forgot Metal Craze was you).

Considering this shit is at the level of having a virtual pet furry dragon which grows as people click on it, i.e. totally fucking gay, first post in this thread is an excellent insight into Codex community. I'll just stare angrily at my monitor now.

mondblut

Arcane
Looks like little can kill the bear.

Too bad there is no real roleplaying tactical combat. So I could hide behind the bear's back and let him do all the work :D

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Mangoose said:
Heh I have the only alt.

Or maybe I'm SP's alt.

Saint is your alt correct? I just listed it well because Saint is DEAD so it wouldn't hurt to kick his corpse around.

mondblut said:
Nevermind that. TheTrueRoleplay was boring.

To be honest, you might start a character that may initially suck, but when continuing to level up could just get some fucking crazy weapons or mad skillz. But it is sadly all random.

*Updated the page with the new people. If I missed anyone, again just post here.

Xi

Arcane
I decided that the name "Thexi", which was actually "The_Xi", was retarded. After coming to this conclusion I made an even better and more appropriate name.

FuckingChampion

http://fuckingchampion.mybrute.com

edit: Aha, my bad. I added the wrong one. Here it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom