Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Ex-Boyfriend The Space Tyrant

kazgar

Arcane
Just heard the developer interviewed on the radio

http://www.um.com.au/spaceout/

A gay-themed adventure game.
Take control of Captain Tycho Minogue, space adventurer, as he explores other worlds, encounters strange alien characters, and ultimately confronts the greatest tyrant the galaxy has ever seen.

Features:

• Full length gay themed point-and-click adventure game
  • A superb blend of comedy, drama, romance and mystery
  • Artwork by award winning artist Joe Phillips
  • Over 70 scenes and 40 characters
  • Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
  • DRM-free, source included

Kem0sabe

Arcane
hero.png

Hmm... looks nice but gay space adventures will probably not be everyone's cup of tea. Wonder how they are gonna market this.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Mass Effect / Bioware games don't sell to gays; they sell to women. Women love mano-a-mano romance, kind of like men are into Lesbians, but more sophisticated-like. (They still want them to fuck, but first there has to be romance, nyoron~.)

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
Mass Effect / Bioware games don't sell to gays; they sell to women. Women love mano-a-mano romance, kind of like men are into Lesbians, but more sophisticated-like. (They still want them to fuck, but first there has to be romance, nyoron~.)
You're telling me mass effect had romance?o_O
Shephard fucked every thing in the ship that has a hole and he had mano-o-man with a freaking cargo boy or something.(Didn't played the game,only read bioware thread)

kazgar

Arcane
The guy said he worked on it for 2 years part time outside his day job, so he's probably not planning on selling a million copies. Also is happy for people to mod the game, hence including the source.

Actually, you can hear the radio interview I found it at here: http://ondemand.rrr.org.au/grid/20130327192301

(warning, Australian Accents, and available for about 2 months from this post, run for about 8 minutes)

kazgar

Arcane
How the fuck did you come across this kazgar? :lol:

Man, non of my gay tweets or contacts have even mentioned this.

Ha!

That tech radio program I just linked to was on last night, I listen to it reasonably often, they interviewed the guy. Subject matter aside, I thought a independent adventure game that looks pretty good, would be of interest to this part of the codex. Though for a while I was worried it was going to be for mobiles/tablets, in which case I would've ignored it. Subject matter just ended up making it more more certain i'd post about it.

Guess you can be the one to announce to your contacts about it, dude probably deserves some err, love.

AngryKobold

Arcane
I like how the artist put the entire effort into crotch bulges instead of backgrounds. It's like one of those things Cleve was writing about.

Talk about backgrounds needing more love and devs keeping their priorities straight.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I like how the artist put the entire effort into crotch bulges instead of backgrounds. It's like one of those things Cleve was writing about.

Talk about backgrounds needing more love and devs keeping their priorities straight.
Of course they're not going to keep their priorities straight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom